What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what made it better? When I got home and looked over my receipt (I bought some bottles to go) and saw I didn't get charged for it!

Having a water now to re-hydrate before diving into some more brews, Remmy style! :D

Score!

Alagash distributes to Tallahassee but not Tampa. Wish I could enjoy it more. There's supposed to be a kick ass clone on this website somewhere...

Drinking this now:

1405715988763.jpg

Score!

Alagash distributes to Tallahassee but not Tampa. Wish I could enjoy it more. There's supposed to be a kick ass clone on this website somewhere...

Drinking this now:

Shelf beer around here. Just saying (for someone with CCB access ;) )

Having this now - good, but not as good as Curieux. I think the wine adds sweetness instead of mellowing it.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405716279.541118.jpg

Home brewed APA. Really good, some refreshing citrus notes with herbal background and pleasant bitterness. Probably one of my best homebrews in a technical perspective. Fully conditioned after two weeks in bottle.

Used cascade, centennial, chinnoo, citra end of of boil. Dry hopped citra and amarillo.

Malt was maris otter, Munich, caramalt and wheat l.

Not sure if it's me or what. But I've had several Maine brews and they just don't stand up to the hype. Each and every time.

Not sure if it's me or what. But I've had several Maine brews and they just don't stand up to the hype. Each and every time.

They tend to be on the thin side. I like Another One & King Titus. Mean Old Tom was okay, but Mo & Peeper were definitely lacking to me.

Having another water as I push through this sweet Belgian...

They tend to be on the thin side. I like Another One & King Titus. Mean Old Tom was okay, but Mo & Peeper were definitely lacking to me.

Having another water as I push through this sweet Belgian...

I agree with you. I mean, it's not like I expect their beers to be 5-star just because of how it's bottled. :D

Pre rehearsal dinner

Setting myself up for the disappoint of all BMC the rest of the weekend....oh and Hams....future BILs family solely drink hams

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405718897.383477.jpg

Back