What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coff on the drive in to the office. Quick morning homer pick-up.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405687790.327749.jpg

Drinking a green tea with peach and mango right now at work, but I have this waiting in the fridge for when I get home!!!

1405697728406.jpg

Drinking a green tea with peach and mango right now at work, but I have this waiting in the fridge for when I get home!!!

Damn A whole case!

Drinking water right now. Most likely no beer today. Loading up all my parents stuff this morning in Chicago and heading back to TX. Have a long drive ahead of us.

Have fun with that drive. Hit some breweries on the way :rockin:

Stopped at Spring House taproom and decided to get the full flight :D
View attachment 211853

These are the beers (egg nog stout on right above around to Goofy Foot on left)
View attachment 211856

Made the trip because I needed to pick these up...
View attachment 211855

Me want... and I'm jealous.... Lucky.... Bastard....

This has been a crappy day at work. When I first got to work today I completely missed the french press and dumped boiling water all over the back of my left hand instead. That has been the highlight of the day so far. On a positive note, I am hoping to head to the bottle shop after work to pick up some beers to take to the beach with me. This ought to make me happier. What should I get?

I'm jealous! All of those drafts look delicious. The PB stout sounds yummy! Anything like sweet baby Jesus?

Better than SBJ (by a good measure). The Wit was the big surprise though - not a style I usually so for, but it was great.

*edit* - both little & big gruesome are better. Little by good measure, Big by a country mile!

This has been a crappy day at work. When I first got to work today I completely missed the french press and dumped boiling water all over the back of my left hand instead. That has been the highlight of the day so far. On a positive note, I am hoping to head to the bottle shop after work to pick up some beers to take to the beach with me. This ought to make me happier. What should I get?

Hmmm ... I'd suggest wit, wheat, IPA, DIPA, hefe, pale ale, bock, porter, stout, Barleywine, or he'll, even Bud Freakin' Light. Beer makes everything better ;). (Btw - it might be the flight I just consumed that's talking ;:) )

Not bottled yet? But drool!

And this site took 4 minutes to post my first reply…waaah!

Off topic....a friend just called and said he's in Waco, TX for the next 2 hours and if I wanted him to bring me any beer to let him know. Anybody have any suggestions on a good bottle shop in Waco?
Now back to drinking

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Broke my own rules about entering that festering sore of a state to the north for anything other than to see my beloved Detroit Tigers play. I did so for the beer though so I forgive myself.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405714899.000975.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405714910.782339.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1405714924.945894.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back