What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNGabe said:
Lagaunitas just had an epic jockey box fail ad 20'+beer guyser. Onto perennial plan b

Soured wort fermented on cuttants

I enjoyed Plan B when I had it a while back. That was my first sour actually.

xMalachi said:
I enjoyed Plan B when I had it a while back. That was my first sour actually.

I thought it was thin and lacking in direction. Bells raspberry wild ale on the other hand is delicious!

image-3683616591.jpg

Round guys Berliner Weisse. Best non fruited commercial one I've had. There is bourbon barrel wws, but line is huge and I bet it's nasty

the first one is my first HB, not great but very drinkable.

The second is probably the best odells and was poured second before the power went out! it is raining like crazy, now im sitting on the porch, drinking this 9.5% beer and watching it hail :D

2013-06-27 18.56.53.jpg

2013-06-27 20.29.27.jpg

2013-06-27 20.30.21.jpg

I just passed it up at the bottle shop Sunday.

Dude wtf nizzle.. that's my favorite I thought you were my friend next I'll find out you are a cowboys fan or something :D. Come on I'll trade ya :D ..... 4 trades in this week already but I'm getting inpatient waiting on it to show up here :drunk:

What does it say about me that I always read the name of this as velvet MERKIN...

ForumRunner_20130627_195352.jpg

Wish it was one of those... (I never have had one) and then wonder why anyone would name a beer that????
Any one know the story?

Dude wtf nizzle.. that's my favorite I thought you were my friend next I'll find out you are a cowboys fan or something :D. Come on I'll trade ya :D ..... 4 trades in this week already but I'm getting inpatient waiting on it to show up here :drunk:

As I told you before, I also passed on Lucky 13 a few days ago. Lol. Damn it.

That is exactly why I wouldn't live anywhere where it's. FLAT. We don't get tornadoes!!!

thats the thing tho, its not flat. i live in the flint HILLS. kansas isnt all flat, western KS yes but not where i am at. Now it is pink and darker, not sure what to think haha probably just get another beer!

Sixty-One from Dogfish Head is very peculiar but fantastic... Balancing that out with some Founders Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale, probably need a fork and knife for this brew. In a few weeks I'll be able to drink my first home brew, it's an IPA from an extract recipe

image-1770291375.jpg

Tonight was great. Hit the Deschutes pub in Bend for the 25th anniversary. Black Butte XXV is going to be amazing with some age on it. Had a couple pints of cask conditioned Black Butte Porter, and some Bachelor Bitter.

Finally am able to try this! Stoked! Finally distrib here... although it was bottled end of DEC :( but its awesome!

ForumRunner_20130627_213411.png

Back