What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remmy said:
That is exactly why I wouldn't live anywhere where it's. FLAT. We don't get tornadoes!!!

Hell, even in PA we get tornadoes! A few years ago my little town of Irwin had one pass through that tore a path through the area that is still there! Seems like in the last few years the number of tornadoes in NWPA have skyrocketed! When I was a kid, my mom always told me we couldn't get tornadoes here because its too hilly. Apparently the tornadoes are genetically adapting!

You know, I could forgive that if you we're in a hotel room, but it does not appear as such! Sir, you need some proper glassware!! Unless you actually are in a hotel room, then carry on!

Nope no hotel room, but we had to make a stop over at some relatives house.

Broke all the rules and tossed a finger or 2 in bum bum bum plastic.

still drank

My first experience with citra and mosaic hops. I think I like em!

DSC06557.jpg

I'm surprised you could taste it after downing a bomber of RuinTen

haha you and i both! but i did eat that pizza with a ton of hot sauce in the ruin ten picture, so it may have killed all the hop oils from my tongue

Coffee. Woke up to a blown water regulator. Caused all the toilets in the house to flood. Upstairs, seeping through the floorboards, flooded the downstairs. Hurumph. Gonna be a long day.

Water for now but I have a case of Troegs Scratch Series #98 - Triple Mango IPA (11.3% ABV and 125 IBU) on the way to my house this afternoon! :ban:

I think I might be down to trade a few of these bad boys (and they are fresh - beer was released today.)

Water for now but I have a case of Troegs Scratch Series #98 - Triple Mango IPA (11.3% ABV and 125 IBU) on the way to my house this afternoon! :ban:

I think I might be down to trade a few of these bad boys (and they are fresh - beer was released today.)

Wow according to their site: 11.3% ABV and 125 IBU :ban: :drunk:

dude i had that at the american craft beer fest, and it was amazing. The mango was incredible.

mcbaumannerb said:

Mango IPA!?! That sounds awesome!

HellBound said:
Coffee. Woke up to a blown water regulator. Caused all the toilets in the house to flood. Upstairs, seeping through the floorboards, flooded the downstairs. Hurumph. Gonna be a long day.

That blows. Sorry man.

mcbaumannerb said:

I'll hafta look for that. I've got a friend who will love it.

2 hours till im off and can be drinking :cross: my gf's cat tried to jump from the coffee table to the couch last night and fell short, landed on my beer knocking it over onto the new micro fiber couch, my gf is not happy to say the least, it is her cat tho :D and lets not forget the beer that was lost in the battle of IPA vs. cat

2 hours till im off and can be drinking :cross: my gf's cat tried to jump from the coffee table to the couch last night and fell short, landed on my beer knocking it over onto the new micro fiber couch, my gf is not happy to say the least, it is her cat tho :D and lets not forget the beer that was lost in the battle of IPA vs. cat

Thats why I hate cats ;-D

Hydro sample of my pumpkin saison. Sprinkled a little cinnamon on top to see how it would be with some spice tea at bottling. Should be a good one.

3711 is a beast, as usual (1.060 to 1.004). Much clearer than I thought it was going to be, considering how cloudy the wort was. I'm sure the cake/trub is pretty thick though. Going to let it sit for another couple weeks anyway, then try to cold crash somehow.

Buy a pit bull. Oh, wait. Does Kansas even allow those? :ban::ban::ban:

Buy a pit bull. Oh, wait. Does Kansas even allow those? :ban::ban::ban:

haha kansas does but it is a city code/landlords decision type of situation, so much of manhattan does not allow it, ive been trying to talk her into a pointer but wed have to install a fence, that is the only hold up, her cat is pretty cool for a cat but is sometimes too crazy to deal with, like spilling perfectly good beer!!

Billy-Klubb said:
visit Cash 4 Chaos if they're still open. and punch those floccers in the grundle.

In Vegas? Alright. It's just a layover to Albuquerque. Going to cost the old ladys family. But I think we have a 2 hour layover.

Oh ya. Having another beer now.

image-4113383607.jpg

Had to get afternoon beers in (heading to in laws early tomorrow) So cracked this Bitter Root Red Dread Imperial Red while listening to Brew Strong. This beer kicks a$$ and happy to have it again. Fruity but still bold and hoppy. No more this year but if you ever have the chance! Thanks LoloMT7!!

ForumRunner_20130628_161200.jpg

Back