What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from the ol' grind. Went to grab a homebrew and found none cold in the fridge! :-( so, now I'm waiting on one I the freezer while dinner is being made. This is killing me!

Founders Double Trouble

image-2899738720.jpg

image-1007519089.jpg

First bottle of my Coffee Bender w/ vanilla bean and cacao nibs. I was worried that I added too much cold brewed coffee at bottling, but I seem to have other problems. Overcarbed, not a gusher, but it did slowly bubble up after cracking the bottle open. The cacao is the dominant flavor, pretty bitter. Hopefully it will mellow with some more time.

Sorry Ol Rasputin, you've just been de-throned in my book. Luckily for you Stone Imperial Russian Stout was a once in a blue moon find around here.

I can get it on the regular including special releases and vintages if you are interested in a trade?

Nunner said:
I can get it on the regular including special releases and vintages if you are interested in a trade?

I would be very interested. I live in central Louisiana a.k.a. The Black Hole for good beer so I'm not sure I'd be able to get anything you might be interested in but I'd sure give it a shot for more of this dark goodness

I would be very interested. I live in central Louisiana a.k.a. The Black Hole for good beer so I'm not sure I'd be able to get anything you might be interested in but I'd sure give it a shot for more of this dark goodness

You want the Espresso version, its fantastic

Forgot my beer was in the freezer. Combine that with an overcarbed bottle and you get a beer slushie volcano! And a big mess to clean off your dining room table because you didn't have anything to put under it except a plate of chicken that your wife grabs away from you before you can use the chicken as a catch plate then realize there's holes in your vinyl tablecloth from cat claws and see the beer seeping through the holes onto your old ass antique table. Fook me.

PM sent

mcbaumannerb said:
I think they are entirely out of bottles now. Someone posted they got the last sixer at 5:45. You might want to have him get you a growler.

That went faster than Splinter Gold a few weeks ago...

Drinking my RYEding the Storm Out.
While also admiring my score today.

image-341614740.jpg

This was given to me FREE!!
And the question going through my head, "Can I possibly brew enough beer to fill this up?"
:D

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Ninkasi rocks!!

Just checked seekabrew to see where they're distributed. Seems that they're all over the west coast...and Vermont. What's up with only one east coast state?!

Home from the bar, grilling chicken and veggies, drinking one of these...

image-778474653.jpg

Can't tell if you can read it from the photo...

Dry dock, hop abomination.

Back