What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got in a bit ago, cutting wood for next year. having my last Bengalie from a sixer... i still lean to Resin. niiice ... :D

I want a beer, but waiting on the call to report to the hospital for daughter's labor inducement. I didn't think it was going to be this long before I had to go. Had I known, I would have showered.
Best of luck, hope all goes well!
View attachment 271545

Put in an offer for our first house.

Cheers!
Ditto:D
Wife bought this a year ago and it's still in the fridge. Wife is at work...I'm ending the madness.

That was in the fridge for a year? Cellar I could understand but what dafck?
Sample of my Amarillo/Citra IPA I just kegged, promising;)
My quad,

Zd

downsized_0416052002.jpg

Oh and a hydro of my Mosaic DIPA. I added another oz. of Mosaic to stagger the dry hop. Getting some hot alcohol that I hope is just the 8%, warm and uncarbed. If I got fusels in this one I might just quit. (Not gonna quit).

You son of a *****. :D

You got my box didn't you? I was wondering why it hasn't shown up. Nice play.

Jealous, it looks delicious.

Any special occasion other than it's Thursday and you haven't beat a co-worker mercilessly?

I lol'd at this! :)

We have a beer and wine bar here where the buyer/owner likes to show off. For this weekend, he ended up with a case each of Kriek 100%, Framboos and Fou Foune. Selling them for on-site consumption in 4oz pours. Kriek was today!

Dude got a keg of OEC a few weeks back. We're in Ohio. I have no idea how he managed it, but no one is complaining.

I lol'd at this! :)

We have a beer and wine bar here where the buyer/owner likes to show off. For this weekend, he ended up with a case each of Kriek 100%, Framboos and Fou Foune. Selling them for on-site consumption in 4oz pours. Kriek was today!

Dude got a keg of OEC a few weeks back. We're in Ohio. I have no idea how he managed it, but no one is complaining.

Nice, I hope you are going back for the other two.

Nice, I hope you are going back for the other two.

Hopefully for the Fou. Charging $12 for a 4oz pour of Framboos. I've been known to push my price range, but that might be my cap. Unless you tell me its totally worth it..........

Edit: Brew Kettle Kitka chocolate-coconut stout. Dynamite. No pic.

Hopefully for the Fou. Charging $12 for a 4oz pour of Framboos. I've been known to push my price range, but that might be my cap. Unless you tell me its totally worth it..........

Edit: Brew Kettle Kitka chocolate-coconut stout. Dynamite. No pic.

Well, if you could find a whole bottle I'm sure it would be in the $50-60 (beer store price). I believe the easiest way (still not easy) is to fly to Belgium and retrieve it yourself. I haven't seen it hanging out on any Belgian beer store sites.

I would throw down $12 to try it in the name of education and science, also because it might be once in a lifetime.

(I have not had it but I would pay $12 BUT I will not stand in line before opening to buy it. Unless said line starts 3 minutes before they open and I am in the top 10.)

Drinking my last Hopslam.

Well, if you could find a whole bottle I'm sure it would be in the $50-60 (beer store price). I believe the easiest way (still not easy) is to fly to Belgium and retrieve it yourself. I haven't seen it hanging out on any Belgian beer store sites.

I would throw down $12 to try it in the name of education and science, also because it might be once in a lifetime.

(I have not had it but I would pay $12 BUT I will not stand in line before opening to buy it. Unless said line starts 3 minutes before they open and I am in the top 10.)

You make a strong point. They are available after 2 pm until theyre gone. I got there today at 5 and they were still on the first bottle of Kriek.

I wish the bottle had a third pour. I'm off to rendezvous with the sand man. Hey, what's the status on that quad, good to go?

Unfortunately no. I had the one I kept at 70 for two weeks and it was still uncarbed. It tastes good if you don't mind the lack of carbonation; otherwise it could be a long wait.

Unfortunately no. I had the one I kept at 70 for two weeks and it was still uncarbed. It tastes good if you don't mind the lack of carbonation; otherwise it could be a long wait.

What was your abv on the quad. Just curious as I have a dipa at 9.3% and it's still un carbed after two weeks.

It finally quit here. Two years ago we got 16 inches of snow this same day (had planned to go golfing with my accounting buddy since tax season was over). Then a week later we got another 14 inches. April is my least favorite weather month.

I don't mind it this year. Going skiing at loveland with the family on Monday. Last year we had snow in May. I think this is winters last party this year.

Back