What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stout season

0416051808.jpg

I like the High Life...and I don't care who knows it...

I completely agree with you man sometimes this just hits the spot after a day of lifting thoussnd pound beams by hand mixing cement by hand and being out in the 80 degree westher this stuff is like the elixer of life

I want a beer, but waiting on the call to report to the hospital for daughter's labor inducement. I didn't think it was going to be this long before I had to go. Had I known, I would have showered.

Hipster Soap.jpg

I want a beer, but waiting on the call to report to the hospital for daughter's labor inducement. I didn't think it was going to be this long before I had to go. Had I known, I would have showered.

If you want to get a phone call, get in the shower now. Phone will ring within 2 minutes.

If you want to get a phone call, get in the shower now. Phone will ring within 2 minutes.

I still remember the best shower I ever had. Just back from Afghanistan, fresh pack of smokes, six pack of beer, pint of JD, a chair and an hours worth of hot water. It was absolute heaven.

Latest posts

Back