What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm drinking @mattmmille 's portobello mushroom Gose. On technical merit for Gose it's real good. But man, that mushroom. Maybe it's a drink only with food type of beer. Now you need to tell me what to do with it. ;-)

LOL...Fill me a growler and share! (If anyone will try it.):D

Actually, it needs a tad more salt and it's pretty good (I think) if you like mushrooms...and if you didn't know what was in it, you might not figure it out. But you would know there's something different. Minor technical correction: dried porcinis. I might make this base recipe again, without shrooms, but with the traditional coriander...maybe a little lemon zest.

So...

You guys come here often?

Where? Buffalo?! Nah. But thanks for the wings!:D

Having coffee and kombucha is next. Oldest daughter is going to be induced and deliver a baby boy either tonight or tomorrow. We visited a little this afternoon. Now, I'm just waiting for word as to what time to go to the hospital.

Damn telemarketer just called my cell phone and I jumped. Arrrrgh!

Where? Buffalo?! Nah. But thanks for the wings!:D

Having coffee and kombucha is next. Oldest daughter is going to be induced and deliver a baby boy either tonight or tomorrow. We visited a little this afternoon. Now, I'm just waiting for word as to what time to go to the hospital.

Damn telemarketer just called my cell phone and I jumped. Arrrrgh!

Congrats Grand-Pap Matt.

Any Cubano smokes this week? One of the top cigars I've had was a Cuban Cohiba. Not like they are in the states, or it seems.

Still on water.

Nah. I have two gars left upstairs. Might smoke one later.

I knew it. Went to start attacking the old cream ale keg that I was working on killing last night and wouldn't you know that had I poured one more beer last night it would have blown. 3/4 a glass of clear beer followed by a second of yeast and then gas. Drank it even though it looked like mud. I may gas my coworkers tomorrow but I dont care.

Now on to some of my stout.

I knew it. Went to start attacking the old cream ale keg that I was working on killing last night and wouldn't you know that had I poured one more beer last night it would have blown. 3/4 a glass of clear beer followed by a second of yeast and then gas. Drank it even though it looked like mud. I may gas my coworkers tomorrow but I dont care.

Now on to some of my stout.

Just doesn't pay to be a quitter, does it?

:D

EbPWV8O.jpg

"American Pilsner" with huge hop flavor but very well balanced and drinkable. First time I liked a Mikkeler, I was ready to give up on the gypsy brewery concept.

Back