(very) Keen new home brewer from Canada (Quebec Province)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pabski

Reaction score
Hi all,

My girlfriend and I are pretty enthusiastic about food and drinks, and plan our vacations around it. We visited a great microbrewery near the Saint-Lawrence river called Brasserie Breughel and were so charmed that we decided to start learning how to brew at home (and maybe some day open our own nanobrewery...)

So, we now have a LME English IPA in the primary right now and I am reading everything I can about brewing. I plan to try my hands at partial grain brewing next, and eventually full grain, thanks to all the great advice and recipes I see the community here seems to dispense freely.

http://www.breughel.com/Accueil.html

Cheers:mug:

Welcome to the world of suds. There is a mountain of great info and assistance on this site. Enjoy the experience! There are local brew sites as well in Ontario such as SOB Southern Ontario Brewers and GRAB Grand river area brewers, which I belong to for meetings, info and group purchases.

Latest posts

Back