Hello from the sunny north of Canada!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PR-brewing

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Ryan.

I decided to start brewing a couple years back after a fantastic beer tour through Europe. I read John palmer's book in its entirety on my flights/layovers back home.

I dragged a good friend of mine, Paul, into this crazy world with me. Since then we have progressed through 24 batches and 400 something liters of beer; from 100% extract to all grain.

It had been a great progression, and we have enjoyed watching the fruit of our labours refine and improve over time. We are just now taking the leap into kegging after being gently prodded into it by my fiance (she thought kegs would be better for a wedding party we plan to host in December... No take backs! Haha)

I have done a lot of lurking on here, but have waited until now to join! Thanks for all the great info and opinions that I have enjoyed so far and I look forward to running ideas past the community.

Cheers!

Welcome. Share your experiences here. We like to laugh at you, I mean offer great advice and solve all your problems. ;-) We do love reading about fellow brewers and the beer they make.
Tom

Cheers from Canada here too! congrats. I'm from sourhern rural Ontario u???

Back