Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice haul from Barley Brown's today

1zfiv4g.jpg

Nice Ohio haul! Only thing missing is stuff from Brew Kettle and Columbus Brewing Company!

Believe me, I tried. CBC has a pretty tight distro area. BK doesn't mark their bottles with the packaging date...

Stopped to pick up a 6pk of Yuengling so I'd have something to offer fil tonight.

Found a new one from DC Brau, and also a minor Christmavus Miracle!

Not a bad way to start my Christmas Eve/morning. Leadhead72486 once again manages to upset the Swmbo!
"Oh, great. Now your gift from me will look sh***y". She did call dibs on the Big Lushious and the 18th st Hunter Cherry. She was eyeballing the gift wrapped bottle.

Thanx again.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419443240.266173.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419443251.982127.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419443271.926056.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419443284.317612.jpg

Is having a contact there better than buying online?

I bought online. But yes, having a contact is better. Far more availability and favorable pricing. Belgians will trade hard for big ass limited release stouts too.

The fruited stuff hits sporadically, is gone quickly, and is double or more the price that it is at the brewery not including shipping.

The gueuze at the brewery is 6.99 euro for a 750 if you buy 3 or more, they hit the sites for around 12ish euro.

It's still a value proposition to me, I can get cantillon shipped to my door for less than I can buy a lot of American wild ales that aren't as good. That I can't buy in my state.

We have a number of good bottle shops here, but I have a dark horse I hit every once in awhile. They're mostly a bar and wine shop, so the beer tends to be less well scoured. Every once in awhile I score big. This weekend was one of those times. There was a fifth odio but, well you know...

The Black Ops was 2013. Not sure why they sit on this stuff, but I'm not complaining...

image.jpg

We have a number of good bottle shops here, but I have a dark horse I hit every once in awhile. They're mostly a bar and wine shop, so the beer tends to be less well scoured. Every once in awhile I score big. This weekend was one of those times. There was a fifth odio but, well you know...

I participated in a vertical of the entire barrel series this summer and Odio was among the best of them at that time.

Latest posts

Back