Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, now I'll be down to 10. I don't need all 11, but 10? Oh yeah! ;)

JK - we can set something up for Jan/Feb. Look over the list - only ones I won't have avail are java & Spanish rum 30yr.

Awesome, 10 is a perfect amount lol. I picked one of those Cascade in CA. Got Blueberry. Hope it was worth the money. Damn those are expensive. I do not know why they are that much. Hope they are worth it. If they are I probably get some more.

Blueberry was pretty bad, imo. Tasted like plastic. My local whole foods has elderberry for $37. Will probably keep passing on it for that price

It's 3L and it cost $70 at whole foods, but my bottle shop discounted it to $60 for me because I'm Irish. Or bc I spend way too much money at his place, one or the other ;)

It's 3L and it cost $70 at whole foods, but my bottle shop discounted it to $60 for me because I'm Irish. Or bc I spend way too much money at his place, one or the other ;)

Dang thats really not that bad at all. Most 3L bottles I see are $100+ and most are not as good as mad elf. Good find!

Bill, have you seen the bundle with the bomber and a glass around? Ive seen then around for about 23.00 each set. I thought it was kind of expensive.

I'm in agreement with Mike. It had some weird funkiness that was bordering on plastic. At a minimum I would put some age on it and hope it cleans up.

If it's any consolation, I've done the same.

I almost put my bottle in the fridge for Christmas...it is staying in the cellar now.

I believe that would technically be a double magnum.

AKA Jeroboam using wine bottle terminology.

bottles-of-wine-in-sizes1.jpg

So I blew threw the last of a small judgement I recently received - all of it went to beer! :mug:
View attachment 242861View attachment 242862
View attachment 242863

Nice! I saw a bunch of those eclipse variants when I was in Chicago last. I just couldn't pull the trigger at the price though. And my wife was there calculating every beer purchase.

Oh and I'll take one of those mad elf sets. Thanks. ;)

Nice! I saw a bunch of those eclipse variants when I was in Chicago last. I just couldn't pull the trigger at the price though. And my wife was there calculating every beer purchase.

Oh and I'll take one of those mad elf sets. Thanks. ;)

Yeah, they are crazy expensive. Normally I get one or two but this was "found" money so why not. :)
Oh and the gift sets are already earmarked.

I need orange because orange is my jam. :ban:

Sorry, I'm a marmalade guy! ;)

Picked up some Brews today while finding some gift boxes for homebrew. The Brick stuff is just because SWMBO works for the brick industry (I'll probably be the one to drink it!). The Foothills Jade IPA and the Duck Rabbit Barrel Aged 10th Anniversary Anarchy were "behind the counter" perks. IPA is in the fridge...ay be on tap for tonight. The Duck Rabbits going in the "cellar", a.k.a., dark corner in the closet.

IMG_20141219_121221102.jpg

Yeah, they are crazy expensive. Normally I get one or two but this was "found" money so why not. :)
Heck yeah! Found money is instant beer money. When a customer gives me a nice tip, it goes straight to beer or whiskey. :D
Oh and the gift sets are already earmarked.

No worries. I was only 1/2 serious. Well maybe 3/4. Ok, let's just call it 90% serious. ;)
I do need to try Mad Elf one day, though.

I may be lacking in self control. Went out looking for The Abyss. Found it and several other things that looked too good to pass up. View attachment 242952

Sweet haul! Lacking in self control, but it's an investment for future drinking. ;)
I wonder if I'll see more than one Abyss this year. Funny thing is, Mirror Mirror and Not the Stoic are still sitting around all over the place down here.

Sweet haul! Lacking in self control, but it's an investment for future drinking. ;)
I wonder if I'll see more than one Abyss this year. Funny thing is, Mirror Mirror and Not the Stoic are still sitting around all over the place down here.

I'm sure it will be around for awhile up here.

Yeah, they were going fast in San Diego in August, but there was a bunch at Spec's in October.

Place where i got the Mirror Mirror and four of The Abyss is real close by and a little overpriced, but I tend to see stuff like that hang out on the shelf a bit longer than anywhere else. One of those is likely to be emptied tomorrow. Another maybe for Christmas.

Back