Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope to get some de Garde soon. Got Rare Barrel now just going down the list of breweries i need to hit. I'm waiting on my box i sent from CA containing about 90lbs of beer. Hope all makes it.

Let me know when you need some. I go there fairly often and always keep about 10-12 bottles in my cellar.

Anytime Mark. Enjoy man I'm glad that it arrived in one piece. For anyone that doesn't know about Yopeners seriously check them out. Especially if you collect bottle caps! That one I sent Mark was made from a bourbon barrel. Really nice guy that sells them too. Check out the feedback 5 of 5 stars.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/YOpeners#

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418329198.781858.jpg
Nice box of Crooked Stave from mhurst111.

Dude was supposed to send some of their regular beers and "one or two of their more rare bottles."

Well I'm not so good at math but I'm pretty sure Batch 100, Origins, and Nightmare on Brett = more than one or two.

Thanks Mike! I'll try not to drink all of these tonight. :D

Edit: the St Bretta's are from three different batches too.

View attachment 241170

Dude was supposed to send some of their regular beers and "one or two of their more rare bottles."

Well I'm not so good at math but I'm pretty sure Batch 100, Origins, and Nightmare on Brett = more than one or two.

Nice! I love me some Crooked Stave :mug: All of those are fantastic

View attachment 241170

Had a few of those. Solid haul. You won't @Remmy those tonight. Guaranteed.

Had a few of those. Solid haul. You won't @Remmy those tonight. Guaranteed.

No intention to. Just using a little hyperbole to express my excitement.
:D

I did put the Surette in the fridge--probably drink that tomorrow or Saturday. The rest I'll probably sit on for a while. :mug:

5 Monks was still a little hot when I had it a couple months ago, but ya know, 19% abv. I think it will be great, but give it a little time.

Yeah, that's quite the ABV. I'll probably drink one on the 30th. (I turn 30 on the 30th) And then tuck the others away in the back of the beer closet along with the other high ABV Avery stuff that needs some age.

To think about it.. You lucky to find it where you found it. With that abv it should not have been sold at that location. I think the caps 17-18. Plus you cant buy that on Sunday either lol

Well, looks like I owe a thank you to whoever was involved with that oversight. :D

Hello did it again! the trade was only for x6 mad elf but of course she included x4 moo hoo and made me look terrible. ;) Thank you so much!! What are the homebrews?
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418335259.692053.jpg

And BGBC went overboard as well on the christmas home brew swap. Cant wait to finally try a RU55.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418335349.485412.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418335362.438817.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418335377.821956.jpg

Got a great box from Blizzard today.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418339335.071316.jpg
I'm excited to finally get some more CS. She included some nice extras as well. Thanks so much!

I also got a very nice box from Hello.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418339425.823409.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418339441.105250.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418339451.656416.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418339470.627563.jpg
Really excited to finally try some Wicked Weed. I've heard great things. I've never had any of the others. Can't wait to try them. Thanks so much!

Hello did it again! the trade was only for x6 mad elf but of course she included x4 moo hoo and made me look terrible. ;) Thank you so much!! What are the homebrews?
View attachment 241195

And BGBC went overboard as well on the christmas home brew swap. Cant wait to finally try a RU55.
View attachment 241196View attachment 241197View attachment 241198

Didn't I PM you with tracking and homebrew info?
Anyway it's pumpkin gumption on untapped and it's a pumpkin stout and chocolate coconut stout which is called "this is my dessert" on untappd. :)
I didn't know I would land a second 4 pack of moo-hoo. I was shocked and just didn't want to leave you out. Glad you were surprised. :)

Didn't I PM you with tracking and homebrew info?
Anyway it's pumpkin gumption on untapped and it's a pumpkin stout and chocolate coconut stout which is called "this is my dessert" on untappd. :)
I didn't know I would land a second 4 pack of moo-hoo. I was shocked and just didn't want to leave you out. Glad you were surprised. :)

Yes you did, I completely blanked on that. :smack: Thanks again for everything, Ive already been enjoying them. Cheers!

Thank you DaveAFrank, it was truly a pleasure. I look forward to trying them all, but the real questions are which one should be first, which one should be last, and can I drink them all tonight.

20141212_153121.jpg

20141212_153131.jpg

20141212_153142.jpg

I'm a lucky girl.

@hawgwild81 thank you. This goes above and beyond. Really. I couldn't wait to drink Prairie Bomb as you can see. Can't wait to crack into the home brew.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418435600.289558.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418435621.286909.jpg

And then @finsfan again going above and beyond. I'm damn excited about the home brew.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418435708.947392.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418435737.144222.jpg

Thank you both so much.

Back