Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all gone. There n'er a bottle to be found in the city...at least that my 2 hours search on Monday yielded.

My searching on Saturday and Sunday came up empty as well.

I'd suggest you keep looking. Seems they've botched a lot of the distribution this year. I have three local places that were supposed to have it but haven't gotten it and their deliveries are rescheduled for this week. Oddly, the grocery store is supposed to hold a 4 pack for me and another for my wife, but the liquor stores are all first-come-first-serve.

Even stranger, I was able to get a bottle of Vanilla and two bottles of coffee, but haven't seen a single bottle of regular BCBS yet.

I'd suggest you keep looking. Seems they've botched a lot of the distribution this year. I have three local places that were supposed to have it but haven't gotten it and their deliveries are rescheduled for this week. Oddly, the grocery store is supposed to hold a 4 pack for me and another for my wife, but the liquor stores are all first-come-first-serve.

Even stranger, I was able to get a bottle of Vanilla and two bottles of coffee, but haven't seen a single bottle of regular BCBS yet.

I am there almost daily to three shops that are close to my office. Something has to show up sooner or later...right? :mug:

Any chance of picking up another vanilla for a trade to say... Colorado?

Any chance of picking up another vanilla for a trade to say... Colorado?

I actually could have had a second vanilla.

Five people were in line at the liquor store when it opened, my wife and I were first and second. (Line started 10 minutes before they opened at 9am, this is Indiana, not Chicago. :) ) They had three bottles of vanilla, so technically, my wife and I should have each got one, but I let the fourth person in line take one instead.

I actually could have had a second vanilla.

Five people were in line at the liquor store when it opened, my wife and I were first and second. (Line started 10 minutes before they opened at 9am, this is Indiana, not Chicago. :) ) They had three bottles of vanilla, so technically, my wife and I should have each got one, but I let the fourth person in line take one instead.

Damn you for being a nice guy!!

;)

Damn you for being a nice guy!!

;)

Well, last year (different store, different town), the guy in front of me in line got the last coffee BCBS, so i sympathized.

Last year, they also had TONS of regular BCBS, and i got a 15% discount for buying a full case. They would have sold me multiple cases if i wanted them.

As an employee at a store that got 4 cases of stout and 2 cases of BW, i was strictly allowed just 2 of each. Lol what the hell happened?! And why no coffee or vanilla? Y U DO DIS INBEV?

What are you complaining about? Shouldn't you be getting Remmy'd at RR right now? :D

They sell them by the singles here too. I just got lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I would but no DD and my stomach wasnt a 100% couldnt stay too long. Didnt even finish my pint of pliny

Well try one of those BCBS soon, they are fantastic!

Will do. Went in there at 12pm and surprised to find that he had BCBS and saw this.

Just sitting with all the rest of the beer. Said there was no limit so I grabbed a 4 pack. Went back at about 3pm and they were sold out.

That invasion ipa is a brett circus! They were like, "so you like brett? HERE YOU GO!" (Imagine a lunch lady plopping down an overflowing scoop of beef stroganoff enough for 3 people on to your plate)<---That's how I picture them saying "here you go".....you get the idea. Brett bomb.

That invasion ipa is a brett circus! They were like, "so you like brett? HERE YOU GO!" (Imagine a lunch lady plopping down an overflowing scoop of beef stroganoff enough for 3 people on to your plate)<---That's how I picture them saying "here you go".....you get the idea. Brett bomb.

Good, I love Brett bombs. How old was the bottle you had?

Why does the fedex guy always come later than usual when you are waiting for a package of beer?

Edit: to be fair, he's actually coming a day early, but still!

last two days my fedex packages have been delivered by a strange guy out of a ryder rental truck. I think it is safe to say that the busy season has begun (but @thatjonguy could probably confirm :D )

Why does the fedex guy always come later than usual when you are waiting for a package of beer?

Edit: to be fair, he's actually coming a day early, but still!

After reading this, i checked and not sure why it's on the truck, but great. Hope it gets there soon.

last two days my fedex packages have been delivered by a strange guy out of a ryder rental truck. I think it is safe to say that the busy season has begun (but @thatjonguy could probably confirm :D )

It has begun. I have about 6 hours of work left.

We are rolling with Budgets and U-Hauls this year. I'm in my usual truck but it is stuffed full.

Good thing I get paid by the hour and not by stop count.

Wow, I just got home to a dynamite MAW from igotsand. I'm so confused as to what to drink first. I usually drink the stuff i'm least excited about first, but there's nothing here thats less exciting than anything else. Plus, he included a bottle of his framboise which was THE beer that got me hooked on sours. Phenomenal box, Matt. Thank you for hooking this one up. Give that man a round of applause.

View attachment 1417816896892.jpg

View attachment 1417816911841.jpg

Haha, that lil guy is awesome. Perfect for taking down those high alc brews over a couole days. Enjoy. The soroboruo is my sleeper sour. Great beer that no one ever talks about. The cricket hill is a local (kinda?) Beer that pretty much rocks. Monkey is one of my favorite beers in the summer. The rest don't really need much introduction. Enjoy, glad to have finally gotten this out to you. Looking forward to your check ins. Cheers.

i don't even have (bcbs) words, but i'll have (bcbs) pics to follow! :drunk:

A couple of dead soldiers:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417844472.350081.jpg
Got the 2014 Proprietor's and 2013 coffee at a bar, they also had 2012-14 BCBS and 2013/2014 Barleywine on tap (which of course i sampled all of) and...

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417844494.378509.jpg
Between yesterday and today 16x BCBS, 4x Coffee BCBS, 1x Prop, 1x Barleywine. Add the Vanilla and 2x coffee from last week and I'm pretty stoked about my bottle take, not even counting what i tasted tonight with some fellow craft beer enthusiasts and homebrewing friends!

Back