Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah,the White Rajah turned out to be really good. I get it at Super Walmart. but A ride over to their place in Strongsville might get fresher ones. They're supposed to have good hickory pit BBQ as well.:tank:

...and more important than individually wrapping the bottles/cans. Individual wrap ensures that some packing stays with the bottle if it moves around. If it doesn't move, that doesn't matter. That said, individual wrap is an easy insurance policy.

Too bad I don't ever end up shipping a straight 12 pack of 12oz bottles, I have these nice shipping boxes sitting here waiting to be used...

I happen to know that a couple of cans, a 4-6 pack and at least one bomber (two if stacked) will fit using that same type of box. I had 3. I think I laid the bomber down the center wrapped, stuck bottles and maybe cans in the other areas and put the "lid" on after adding packing to keep them from moving.

I happen to know that a couple of cans, a 4-6 pack and at least one bomber (two if stacked) will fit using that same type of box. I had 3. I think I laid the bomber down the center wrapped, stuck bottles and maybe cans in the other areas and put the "lid" on after adding packing to keep them from moving.

Every time I start putting together a box, the theme music from old school Gameboy Tetris is playing in my head.
It never fails.

Stopped in a bottle shop over lunch. Wonder what I got?
The owner of the shop assured me a 6 pack of each individual bottle or can goes for more than $9. He just packed up a mix from damaged boxes.

1394567179624.jpg

Yum! ;)
Not worried about that. The owner knows me by name and is typically trying to find the hard to get stuff for me. I was stopping in to see if he tracked down any FW 17...which he hasn't.

People like that are just the bee's knee's. I always try to hook up my bottle shop with out of state stuff that he can't get for just that reason.

Yum! ;)
Not worried about that. The owner knows me by name and is typically trying to find the hard to get stuff for me. I was stopping in to see if he tracked down any FW 17...which he hasn't.

I vote there is one Molsen XXX in there. :D

Looking forward to your review of Valley. Ordered some from craft shack. Then again, I don't think i'm gonna get my order. Been two weeks since i heard anything about my order that was placed three weeks ago

Jeremy (thisoneguy) got the point when I said I like stouts. Here's the list from the box that seemed would never end :D
View attachment 185175
2012 black note
Plead the fifth
10 fidy
Kuhnhenn 4d (2)
BCBBW
Thirsty dog Siberian night
Third coast
Blackout stout
Founders imperial stout (2)
Expedition stout
FFF Robert the Bruce

Awesome box (and second one he sent-thanks ups). Lost a black note, BBPt5 and a dozen others in that box...but he made up for it. Good guy.

Picked up some goodies from the bottle shop during lunch today. Had to get out and enjoy the 50+ degree weather after a long, cold winter and before the 18" of snow expected tomorrow.

Grabbed a mix six of:
Long Trail Limbo IPA
Ballast Point Sculpin
Victory HopDevil
DFH 120 Minute
Troegs Nugget Nectar
Jolly Pumpkin La Roja

(1) NEBCO Imperial Stout Trooper
(1) Stone Imperial Russian Stout 2014
(1) FW Velvet Merkin

And a sixer of Adirondack Brewery Moose Wizz Root Beer for the niece and nephew.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394592362.661505.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Picked up some goodies from the bottle shop during lunch today. Had to get out and enjoy the 50+ degree weather after a long, cold winter and before the 18" of snow expected tomorrow.

Grabbed a mix six of:
Long Trail Limbo IPA
Ballast Point Sculpin
Victory HopDevil
DFH 120 Minute
Troegs Nugget Nectar
Jolly Pumpkin La Roja

(1) NEBCO Imperial Stout Trooper
(1) Stone Imperial Russian Stout 2014
(1) FW Velvet Merkin

And a sixer of Adirondack Brewery Moose Wizz Root Beer for the niece and nephew.

View attachment 185267

Is that a 12 ounce La Roja?

Yes, it is 12 oz. I've never tried it before and didn't want to get a bomber not knowing if I would like it or not. I haven't tried any Jolly Pumpkin beers yet.

My local shop has been selling la Roja and calabaza Blanca in 12 oz'ers for the past month or so. Would normally be nice but they're charging 9 when the 22 is only 12

Damn! So is there a difference in the small ones? The 22's of any jp are 9.99 here but haven't seen the small ones

The first part of the first sentence under "From the judges" discredits the ability of that person to judge anything related to beer. At least get some facts straight.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394647665.687768.jpg

Good to know that tart of darkness is a good example of a stout. All the bottles I've tried must have been infected!! ;)

The first part of the first sentence under "From the judges" discredits the ability of that person to judge anything related to beer. At least get some facts straight.
View attachment 185359

Lol, didn't even notice that... There's only a 3% difference and a ton of flavor between the two, but yeah, that's only noticed by beer geeks..

Good to know that tart of darkness is a good example of a stout. All the bottles I've tried must have been infected!! ;)

Hahahaha, I thought that stout tasted funny too.

Edit: still laughing that tart of darkness is on a list of best stouts.

I was in a very good mood on the way home from PtY so I stopped and picked up a couple if goodies. Too bad they all stink and don't rate on important lists and such! ;)
View attachment 185373

I was out and about today looking for BBVD to no avail...I did manage to find two MAW worthy items, though. I would love to post pictures, but these pups are bound for a trade of 'secret' products. My next extra may even beat out getting a cheese steak.

Latest posts

Back