Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure are, and I got M&Ms along with my Tastykakes :ban:

Fegley's Brewworks - Insidious Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout
Big Gruesome Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout x 2
Sweet Baby Jesus
Allagash Confluence
Terrapin - Wake 'n Bake
Slyfox - Odyssey Imperial IPA(Love this beer)
CCB - Hopped on the High Seas
Jason's Homebrew - ANAGRAM(A New Aged Great RIS And More, love it)
2x Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes
Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms

Nailed it

The magazine has a really good article about rimming glassware with different stuff for taste effects on beer. I love that magazine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Man, now that I know this is a thing, I'm going to have to throw some local non beer goodies in my next trade...

Perfect ending to a crappy week. I had an EMAW and trade both land today.
From tflew I received

Ballast Point sculpin x 2
The Bruery Tart of Darkness
Alesmith Speedway Stout
IPA
Homebrew jalapeño IPA

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394233037.037969.jpg

From ivegot2legs I received

Southern Teir 2xStout
DC Brau on the wings of Armageddon
Six point global warmer
Hi-res x 4
The Bruery Oude to Tart
Jolly Pumpkin Noel de Calabaza
Russian River Damnation x 2
Du Claw Sweet Baby Jesus x 4
Ithaca Flower Power
Moonlight Meadery Sensual
Kurt's apple pie
2 undisclosed homebrews
And some Goose Island swag
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394233537.891318.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1394233560.683104.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1394233578.728967.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1394233591.113330.jpg
Thanks so much to you both!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

After a two day FedEx delay, they finally arrived. Thanks a lot Jeremy. I will enjoy these greatly. Got a lot of ipas to get through lol. Thanks again

-Dustin

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

1394234649988.jpg

Got this package today from hawgwild81.

Unfortunately for him, I've been lazy this week and haven't sent his package out yet. Looks like he has plenty to drink this weekend anyway. :)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394237720.606603.jpg

I guess it'll get old about the time we run out of pictures to copy from google. :)
We need some originals. I have thought about getting a horse head mask on ebay and starting up a thread where you send it to a member for a week to enjoy, then pass on to another member. Havent pulled the trigger on the mask yet though. I might have to one of these drunk evenings though :fro:

We need some originals. I have thought about getting a horse head mask on ebay and starting up a thread where you send it to a member for a week to enjoy, then pass on to another member. Havent pulled the trigger on the mask yet though. I might have to one of these drunk evenings though :fro:

Good idea ... it could follow eMAW packages (or something like that)

Sounds like a pretty sweet idea! Get drunk and make that happen. Just be careful. Drunk ebaying can be dangerous.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/man-with-complete-mamas-family-video-library-never,1592/

You totally stole the idea for my next BIF to you. Just wanted you to know :cross:

I think this is the best idea I have heard yet.

That Bomb is awesome. Had one last night and thought i was gonna hate it. Not into coffee beers or chile beers but it was insane. Wish I could get some more

I've got a couple Bomb!'s left. PM me if you want to work out a trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Box 2 of 2 from coldcrash has arrived!

And wow! 7 different troegs brews...can't wait to start drinking these!

1394315955509.jpg

Back