Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy schit. I dropped by the store to pick up Between the Staves and walked out with this:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397005980.785671.jpg

I did not see that coming.

Don't be so glum, chum. Phily gets Founders, but I have no KBS. I missed the bus on all that insanity this year.

Most places sold out within 30 minutes around here. I got mine by going to the bottle shop an hour before it opened and waiting in line. It's been so long since I've cracked open a KBS I don't even remember if it's worth it.

Most places sold out within 30 minutes around here. I got mine by going to the bottle shop an hour before it opened and waiting in line. It's been so long since I've cracked open a KBS I don't even remember if it's worth it.
It's a decent beer. Worth waiting an hour in line for? Hardly.

Yeah, I walked into the grocery store last week right after it got there (good fortune on my part) and picked up my two which was the limit. I also put my name in the lottery at my go-to bottle shop but missed out on that one. Definitely did not run around looking for it and pretty much won't (only exception being a TH release.)

But that's a 1:35 start time ... get up before dawn on Sunday to make sure you're first in line and you'll be out the door by 12:10 tops! :D

I'll be tossing the ball in the parking lot, tossing back some HB with my boys well before 10am that day lol
Section 130, row 3...should be a decent chance to catch a ball during batting practice, if not a home run ball.

I'll be tossing the ball in the parking lot, tossing back some HB with my boys well before 10am that day lol

Section 130, row 3...should be a decent chance to catch a ball during batting practice, if not a home run ball.

But if you catch a HR you have to throw it back.

But if you catch a HR you have to throw it back.

That all depends, home team is definitely a keeper lol
Four years ago I caught a Werth HR ball...off of my face. Broke my nose and everything, totally not paying attention to the game. It was the same section, 1 row behind where I am sitting on Sunday. It would be great to ALMOST recreate that with the kids this time.

That all depends, home team is definitely a keeper lol

Like I said, you'll have to throw it back ;)

Four years ago I caught a Werth HR ball...off of my face. Broke my nose and everything, totally not paying attention to the game. It was the same section, 1 row behind where I am sitting on Sunday. It would be great to ALMOST recreate that with the kids this time.

Hey, if you're going to recreate it, recreate it :D

Small Batch in the Highlands. I think it's at The Source as well.

Twin Peaks in Longmont will be getting some, hopefully next week. I will keep you updated

Thanks. Either of you up for a meet up tomorrow at Falling Rock - Night of the Barrel. SWMBO is letting me out for a night. :)

Thursday, April 10 5:30 pm:

30 different Barrel Aged beers including Anchor, Anderson Valley, Boulevard, Dogfish Head, Elevation, De Struise, Full Sail, Funkwerks, Green Flash, Lagunitas, Lost Abbey, Port, Odell, Mikkeller, North Coast, River North, Rogue, Sierra Nevada, Stone and Victory.

Thanks. Either of you up for a meet up tomorrow at Falling Rock - Night of the Barrel. SWMBO is letting me out for a night. :)

30 different Barrel Aged beers including Anchor, Anderson Valley, Boulevard, Dogfish Head, Elevation, De Struise, Full Sail, Funkwerks, Green Flash, Lagunitas, Lost Abbey, Port, Odell, Mikkeller, North Coast, River North, Rogue, Sierra Nevada, Stone and Victory.

If the boulevard one is Love Child, dont even mention you are drinking it! ;)

View attachment 192076
Couple stouts. No big deal.

I dont like either of you right now. Wish i live in denver, though not in winter.

Darkness/dark lord. one day.. still havent had the BW

Stupid jobs! I won't be able to make it.

Man, i miss trading :( had a kid and my wife quit her job to stay at home with the kiddo... so funds are nill for anything like this. SOON AGAIN... well, maybe a few years.. haha

Took better part of the morning to box up an eMAW (two "smaller" boxes on the right) and the MOAB trade (on the left.)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397142289.351969.jpg

The eMAW ought to land Tuesday and the trade on Wednesday. If you live in Big Sky Country, you might want to make plans to reinforce the porch this weekend (with help from JR!). :D

Back