Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't find what I was looking for at the bottle shop today so I bought these instead. Seemed like the right thing to do. The gueze will be two years old in July and the Eclipse is the green wax aged in rye whiskey barrels.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396662370.495821.jpg

Not a trade, but I went to a bottle shop this morning before they opened to get KBS and grabbed a couple other things while I was there...

Also, my wife is awesome, she's still recovering from foot surgery and stood in line with me for an hour before the store opened to get the KBS.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396715754.746944.jpg

That's a sexy picture, glad you got to make that trade happen. I gotta put out an ISO for it sometime, still haven't tried it yet

Try Memphis Taproom when they open the beer garden in a few weeks. They always somehow manage a few cases. I've had a few of them the last few years there

Is the Blakkr any good? I'm usually not a huge fan of black IPAs, but of course am a fan of FFF and Surly. I've not gone out of my way looking for it, but it seems to get a lot of attention here. Is that just because it's a collaboration involving FFF and Surly, or because it's actually good beer?

Is the Blakkr any good? I'm usually not a huge fan of black IPAs, but of course am a fan of FFF and Surly. I've not gone out of my way looking for it, but it seems to get a lot of attention here. Is that just because it's a collaboration involving FFF and Surly, or because it's actually good beer?

It is delicious. I was a little concerned at first, given $19/4pk that my expectations might be too high. But I am trying to get more back to me. At least 12 more cans in two weeks.

I've had all thre. The 3 Floyds has a lot more stout character but still a lot of hop presents, surly is dankest of them all, and real ale is mix between those two. It's nice and hoppy with a nice malt back bone

I've never had either of those. Any good?

They are both excellent beers. I traded a few of the IST away recently and they were very happy with it! The plead the 5th is very tasty and I know it won't be around again until next year so I stocked up. I can only imagine what the barrel aged version would be like.

As always, if you ever want a sip, just shoot a brother a pm. :mug:

Back