Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All from fermentNEthinG expect the fw14. Thanks again Eric.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397154375.038348.jpg

Weighing in at only 28lbs and heading back to the city of brotherly love in return is this little bugger (nearly blocks out the cubical behind it) only 12 bombers inside though.

IMG_20140410_124205_621.jpg

I haven't tried the mirror mirror yet but that's pretty high. We had it for $15 here.

Sent from my Commodore64

Been a busy day. The first pics with the bourbon county I got at a local store. Which is a big, happy expensive haul.

Next pic is a trade from igot2legs. Thank a bunch man. Will enjoy these alot.

The crooked staves are from mhurst and there are a duplicates for wes. The last pic we have to fight who gets what lol thanks a bunch. I always need a crooked stave hookup.

1397187161904.jpg

1397187172674.jpg

1397187183393.jpg

1397187194931.jpg

Yep. Goose island/inbev is doing a "tour". They had a trivia to get to purchase. I got 4 right and stunned the questioner with one lol. After they ran out of questions everyone got one more choice. I just need to find some barely wine to complete most of the variants. I want the BW! Lol

The first and only time I had it was in the taproom at Avery when my buddy was interning there after brewing school. That was a fun night.

Keep me in mind this year. I only want one, but wouldn't be upset about more than one.

Will do. If I remember correctly, the bottle limit is usually pretty high on that release, so it shouldn't be a problem to get a few.

I hope I can find tweak aka meth addict down here. That stuff was amazing..

Also blizzard. I'll happily trade for some avery barrel stuff through out the year.

I hope I can find tweak aka meth addict down here. That stuff was amazing..

Also blizzard. I'll happily trade for some avery barrel stuff through out the year.

I don't think tweak gets bottled, but there seem to be a lot of kegs of it.

There's a barrel release coming up at the end of this month - Rufus Corvus. Send me a PM and we can work something out.

Yep. Goose island/inbev is doing a "tour". They had a trivia to get to purchase. I got 4 right and stunned the questioner with one lol. After they ran out of questions everyone got one more choice. I just need to find some barely wine to complete most of the variants. I want the BW! Lol

I may have a four pack. Check back with me at the end of next week. If my trade falls through for KBS for it I'll swap with you.

Been a busy day. The first pics with the bourbon county I got at a local store. Which is a big, happy expensive haul.

Next pic is a trade from igot2legs. Thank a bunch man. Will enjoy these alot.

The crooked staves are from mhurst and there are a duplicates for wes. The last pic we have to fight who gets what lol thanks a bunch. I always need a crooked stave hookup.

I already hated you enough for making it to that GI trivia night when I couldn't and scoring some backyard rye. Now I see you have two Riservas! You better keep a close watch on your cellar while I'm there next. :p

I don't think tweak gets bottled, but there seem to be a lot of kegs of it.

There's a barrel release coming up at the end of this month - Rufus Corvus. Send me a PM and we can work something out.

What i heard they are bottling it but not sure if that holds water.

I'll let you know about the Avery, I definitely like to trade for some.

Back