The Big Box of Yum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a good clue if I taught anybody about it lol. At least imo. You can Google the answer to just about anything, but if you remember that little bit of info, for whatever reason, I've made a difference. :mug:

Isn't that place closed?

Did blizzard send an empty box? Cause I'm not seeing a whole lot here...

Maybe it was full of ideas and cash!

Or some Avery Barrel Series that he chugged and blacked out...lol.

Gotta watch out for those ones, they are sneaky.

Maybe it was full of ideas and cash!

Or some Avery Barrel Series that he chugged and blacked out...lol.

Gotta watch out for those ones, they are sneaky.

Sounds like my bruery bottle share. It went: chocolate rain, Black Tuesday, grey Monday...morning. Missed a lot in between :)

Did blizzard send an empty box? Cause I'm not seeing a whole lot here...

?

image.jpg

Blizzard, how was The Holiday Farmhouse?

I missed the report on that one.

Haven't tried that one yet! I need still need to pick up the secret ingredient. It wasn't at one store. If it isn't at the other, I'll go with Plan B.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that, dried is no fun.

You could always pick your favorite one out of that mix and just use that. I won't tell!

Ok, ok.
I put the baby down, then got a little distracted.
You guys are freaking hilarious though...

Admission of guilt :
I did fall asleep putting the baby down.
One of the many dangers of having a baby when you're over 40.

I think she may have been hesitant when I told her I was a sour virgin, but she sent me the box anyway.
Had the Gose tonight, both by itself and with the strawberry fruit leather.
First sip, had my doubts. By the time I had finished, I think that it is definitely something that grows on you.

I think she may have been hesitant when I told her I was a sour virgin, but she sent me the box anyway.
Had the Gose tonight, both by itself and with the strawberry fruit leather.
First sip, had my doubts. By the time I had finished, I think that it is definitely something that grows on you.

Hepitatas?

Back