Swap-O-Rama #6, New Year New Brews!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That gets g love in right? He seemed interested and I'd hate for him to miss twice.

EDIT: I'm officially at 100 posts. I'm in.

If there's room for one more non-100 post dude, I'd like to join!

(I've been a member here for a few years, and have some positive iTrade feedback as well. :)

Since no one else has joined in a day, ill close it here. And get addresses out by sunday...if I have time tomorrow morning ill try, but kind of a busy day, so dont count on it haha.

So it begins! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389398096.661520.jpg

Quick question: is there a max on this one? I want to share as much of TX as possible but I don't want to be "that guy" either (although I doubt the recipient would complain) :ban:

Quick question: is there a max on this one? I want to share as much of TX as possible but I don't want to be "that guy" either (although I doubt the recipient would complain) :ban:

Never a max, send as much as you want. Its always fun trying to try and send the best box.

There's always gotta be one!!! Lol. The more the better if you've got great stuff to share. I like these swaps since more and more locals are putting out sixes now I'll usually send 4 of the 6 and hold onto the other 2.

There's always gotta be one!!! Lol. The more the better if you've got great stuff to share. I like these swaps since more and more locals are putting out sixes now I'll usually send 4 of the 6 and hold onto the other 2.

I go the other route, buy six, drink 4 or 5 and ship out one to give more variety.

Like said above, no max. Just the minimum. Feel free to be "that guy" lol, others will be appreciative!

Sh1tty thing about this whole thing: once you step in, you can't get out; once you see a porch-bomb blow up a porch, then you want to blow up a house. It keeps escalating.

EDIT: Sh1tty for the pocketbook, I mean.

Sh1tty thing about this whole thing: once you step in, you can't get out; once you see a porch-bomb blow up a porch, then you want to blow up a house. It keeps escalating.

EDIT: Sh1tty for the pocketbook, I mean.

Hah! Indeed. My addictive personality is quickly going to add porch/house bombing to its repertoire. :ban:

EDIT: Homeland Security should really take that statement in context...

Hah! Indeed. My addictive personality is quickly going to add porch/house bombing to its repertoire. :ban:

EDIT: Homeland Security should really take that statement in context...

Obama, NSA, FBI, India, Iraq, Bush, Al Queda.

Now we're both on their radar! Prost!

That was a quick fill. Posting to see when the next one starts. I just checked the old one that I missed to see if the new one started. Maybe next time.

Local brewery just bottled there brand new session ipa.
Ultra fresh for you guys...or guy...OR girl that gets it!!

MUAHAHAHA

Ahhhhhhhh. There may be 2 recipients of items from that great brewery. Haahahahhahhhahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Jester king is always a nice one to send

Way ahead of you on that front, but even their "shelf" items are hard to come by these days...If I could get out to the brewery I would, but work will most likely prevent that :(

Rest assured, I'm trying to build the best possible beerma from this swap! :D

That was a quick fill. Posting to see when the next one starts. I just checked the old one that I missed to see if the new one started. Maybe next time.

Medic, if you want to join ill add you! I wont do the drawing till tomorrow, ran out of time this morning...just post that you're in and send your address!

Is there a mile radius to stay within? I'm in Northern NJ minutes from NYC and all of their offerings.

Any more room under the "members under 100 posts" clause? I'd love to share some Houston area brews and try some "exotics"!

Back