Swap-O-Rama #6, New Year New Brews!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMan

Reaction score
Official participant list!
1) ledhead72486
2) Val214
3) psycotte
4) nickfern (under 100)
5) ivegot2legs
6) Pluchar
7) absoluthamm
8) InityBrew
9) gpack
10) dotjerdot
11) Cathedral
12) canti4341
13) SavoryChef
14) Drphunk
15) Johnnyhitch1
16) ardyexfor
17) splattsmier
18) pmcint01
19) jmcm_brew
20) bigmike99
21) TcGoose
22) g-Love
23) mikeysab
24) nunyafnb
25) hawgwild81

Time for some new Beer to bring in the New Year! This is Round 6 and the idea is to send as many beers from a single brewery as possible. Ideally from super local (to you) breweries that don't distribute far. Pay close attention to the rules Please.

Here are the rules for this round:
- Total volume minimum is 160 oz.
*within this 160 oz. you MUST include a MINIMUM of 4 different beers from ONE single brewery. (This can be 4 bombers...4 cans...2 bombers and 2 bottles, etc.). I think everyone would prefer as much as possible from a single brewery, so if you can do more than 4, it is encouraged heavily! Must be beer your recipient cannot buy!

The remaining volume can be whatever you want to send.
- MUST BE BEER YOUR RECIPIENT CANNOT GET IN THEIR STATE!!! Use www.Seekabrew.com to know what is in their state (if seekabrew is incorrect, tough tootsies). The more local, the better!
- You are to ship your box BY January 24 (I will have you your address by Jan. 13). The sooner this fills up, the sooner I have addresses to you.
- 100 post minimum to be eligible.

NEW MEMBER CLAUSE:
- I will allow 3 exemptions to this so as to allow some newer members entry. However, if you are one of the 3 under the 100 post minimum you will be expected to ship first. The member with your address will not ship until we have word that your package has landed safely. (If you are shipping to someone with over 100 posts you will ship as soon as you have your package ready, like normal)

The rest of the details:
When you post that you are in, PM me your address. That's it.

I will cap this at 20 participants. Once I have a list of all participants I will then randomly select who ships beer to who. You won't necessarily be shipping to the person that is shipping to you. If two participants happen to be in the same area, ill adjust it to change that.

Once I have my list of who ships where, ill pm each person the address. Keep this secret, it'll make it more fun! You will then be expected to ship your beer, abiding by the rules above. Please pm me your tracking number when shipped. We will all post our awesome hauls when received and enjoy!

Also, don't forget to leave iTrader feedback.

The forum is not responsible for anyone that abuses this swap-o-rama, we all take equal risk in participating.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Looks like a fun one, but I'm out for a few rounds. I'll follow along so I can keep track of future rounds. Yep, this one has barely started and I'm looking for the next one. ;)

Just for perspective, it took six days to scrape together ten participants for round one of this thing.

Today people wait with bated breath for the next round to open and fear they might miss the 20 participant cutoff.

Ten participants in one hour.

Awesome stuff!

I'm in! (Wife's gonna kill me!)

Edit: Lots of local only stuff here. Gonna try and bomb someone's porch with 4 each from multiple breweries. Confetti style!

Damn.. going to have to sit this one out..maybe... :( just did a couple trades. Mmmm just have to convince myself

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back