Swap-O-Rama #6, New Year New Brews!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could probably produce a decent amount of cans depending on where my recipient lives, but I could definitely send a higher quality of beers if it was open to bottles.

Sent from my Commodore64

I think we should keep it open: cans OR bottles. No limit on specific oz of either. Shouldn't matter. More about the beer than the container to me.

RH

Its not a limit or anything like that. Its more like the bare minimum of a requirement. Anything beyond the 160oz rule is an extra on the senders part

Im still alive!

Been a tad busy. Life is great, not busy in a bad way. I went a bit past the most recent quote of two weeks....sorry guys.

I need to touch base with dnyholm to make sure he is still in for next round. I promised he could choose the basic premise if he became a member, he did. Other than that I am going to try to buckle down and move forward with the next round. No time quote right now haha, but soon.

Im still alive!

Been a tad busy. Life is great, not busy in a bad way. I went a bit past the most recent quote of two weeks....sorry guys.

I need to touch base with dnyholm to make sure he is still in for next round. I promised he could choose the basic premise if he became a member, he did. Other than that I am going to try to buckle down and move forward with the next round. No time quote right now haha, but soon.

Take your time!

.....but promise me a spot if I jump thru flaming hoops and send you the youtube video?!

Im still alive!

I'm still in! Either what we proposed earlier or anything new as long as some IPA/dip a/stouts are in the mix!

Latest posts

Back