Secret Santa Sour Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My limit is done and then some. Might swap one thing with something else if I can find it tomorrow though. All really good stuff. If I don't box it I might break into it...

My limit is done and then some. Might swap one thing with something else if I can find it tomorrow though. All really good stuff. If I don't box it I might break into it...

I with you there bub :) .. I actually got real lucky.. so I will have a lil story for my recipient as well :mug: happy hunting!

I wish I could particapate in this, I would once I got a few more posts :) , but I don't have the time or money to do a goood trade with sours cause they are expensive haha. And I need all the dregs I can get for all of my sour home brews! Maybe next December if it happens again!

My box was dropped off at Fedex yesterday, no estimated delivery yet but I would guess Thursday.

Fedex updated this morning, box didn't move yet, so they have an estimated delivery date for Friday.

shopping done this weekend - waiting for one bottle to be brought down from up north and then just have to decide which bottles i'm sending (couldn't hit the bottle shop and not get 1 extra for myself)

Yeah, I have all the ones I am sending set aside. Debating holding off though in case anything different comes to the area. Havn't really got any ideas for any kind of non beer goodies. Unless I sent cheese from rogue or more cheese or jerky from tillamook...

I don't know what the heck I could get as a goody that is local. All of the Chicago food that is amazing will not travel well(Deep Dish pizza, Portillo's Italian Beef, Gene and Jude's Hot Dogs, etc...). The only thing food wise that I can think of is Garrett's Popcorn, but I'm not going to be going downtown anytime very soon(plus, I don't understand the hype...). Might have to look into something else.

I don't know what the heck I could get as a goody that is local. All of the Chicago food that is amazing will not travel well(Deep Dish pizza, Portillo's Italian Beef, Gene and Jude's Hot Dogs, etc...). The only thing food wise that I can think of is Garrett's Popcorn, but I'm not going to be going downtown anytime very soon(plus, I don't understand the hype...). Might have to look into something else.

Brats :)

This showed up on my porch around 10 pm last night, from New Mexico. Already put some in the fridge and looking forward to them! Great extras too.

image-2649135530.jpg

Is it against the rules to ask for the tracking info on my package? I like to intercept it when its delivered since its coming to my work.

Is it against the rules to ask for the tracking info on my package? I like to intercept it when its delivered since its coming to my work.

Sign up for ship alerts and ups/fedex will email you whenever you have a package coming to said address.

Prob against the rules though. LOL

Alright, here we go! I got a sweet box of beers on my porch last night.

image-1845459973.jpg

I tried the kriek last night. Everything arrived nicely chilled since it is 7 degrees here.

One small casualty (monks cafe, I think) despite everything being well wrapped. Luckily, that one has decent distro here.

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to getting into the rest of these.

Back