Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
329ce33f02e380fcd12ad815951a2d4b.jpeg

That's a fancy new model with the push button and remote feature. Ain't got a dial (dual dial uhf vhf) ain't a real console.
We had an RCA colortrak with "push button" channel selector. I remember thinking we entered the space age without the mechanical channel selector knob.
Remotes came later......

View attachment 655199

A multimeter is critical to troubleshoot any holiday light malfunction & this little one has truly saved Christmas

I are a technician

View attachment 656004
How old is that? Maybe as old as your partially functioning Xmas decorations? LoL.

My wife tends to buy new lights frequently. I don't want to waste time dealing with trying to make cheap Chinese crap work when I can buy new Chinese crap.

Last edited:
The MM is almost 30 years old & still works great. Used almost exclusively to test continuity, which gives an audible alarm

I would have bought new light, but these were already hanging on my gutter, and 2 of the strands were brand new. I must have overdone it this year, because the breaker on the outside outlet kept tripping & resetting. Which blew the fuses on 3 of the 5 strands. So I tested & replaced the bad ones
How old is that? Maybe as old as your partially functioning Xmas decorations? LoL.

My wife tends to buy new lights frequently. I don't want to waste time dealing with trying to make cheap Chinese crap work when I can buy new Chinese crap.

So WallyWorld put this up for sale - and promptly got scorched...

191209094011-walmart-canada-sweater-exlarge-169.jpg

I imagine they're now being boxed up for shipment to "Way Away From Here" :D

Cheers!
Seriously? That made it into Wally World? [emoji15] Somebody got some splainin to do!

Latest posts

Back