Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1673274441391.png

the Brit spelling of "aluminium" is the correct way

of the 117 OTHER elements in the Periodic Table, 82 of them end in "UM" with 78 of those ending in "IUM"

the remaining 4 are Lanthanum, Molybdenum, Platinum & Tantalum

Very sad day here. 25 years of service was a good run. I am more torn up about this than I should be... RIP calculator. You graphed many inappropriate equations over the years and offered a great way to pass time in class playing games waaaay back in high school. You will be missed.
20230119_112918.jpg

My first thought was that it needs a caption. But it really doesn't.
It is purportedly a photo taken the day prior to the enforcement of prohibition. Of course it being a woman drinking straight from a bottle (clutch those pearls) makes it more interesting.

Very sad day here. 25 years of service was a good run. I am more torn up about this than I should be... RIP calculator. You graphed many inappropriate equations over the years and offered a great way to pass time in class playing games waaaay back in high school. You will be missed.
View attachment 810556

I owe my degree to my trusty TI92

1674342055765.png

Latest posts

Back