Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm totally doing this.

EDIT: The wood burning part. NOT the goat cooking part...

Dunno, it would leave cool designs on the outside of your grilled meat. The newest rage in plating.

Yeah, can you imagine burning designs onto mash paddles, keezer front panels and bartops then sealing them in?

Dunno, it would leave cool designs on the outside of your grilled meat. The newest rage in plating.

Yeah, can you imagine burning designs onto mash paddles, keezer front panels and bartops then sealing them in?

Sealing it in would be no problem. I'm curious to see how well this actually works with different woods. I think I saw a microwave scrapped out at the local metal recycling place...

Sealing it in would be no problem. I'm curious to see how well this actually works with different woods. I think I saw a microwave scrapped out at the local metal recycling place...

I think it will require some higher voltage (I had to watch without sound as I work in an open floor plan office). To maintain safety you should pair up with @Owly055 who made the best mouse trap I have ever seen.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=504278

wmMkFxHzRAW08.gif

Mac: Unfortunately, it could take a year, possibly more. The pain increasing daily till I lapse into an irreversible coma.
Curly: I had that. Only it was just in my feet. Yeah. It's called coma toes.

[Curly and Larry laugh]

Moe: [mock laughing] Oh, coma toes, huh?
Curly: Yeah.

[Moe stomps on Curly's foot]

Moe: Are they awake now?

He's the only man in the world that googled camel toe and actually wanted to find a camel. (Lots and lots of pages to get there, I'm sure.)

Y do you think it took me 9 posts after talking about camel toes to find an actual camel? That sure is one of the furriest ones I saw

Who was the first guy that looked at one of these and said to themselves, "Wow, that looks good to eat."?

:goat:

Who was the first guy that looked at one of these and said to themselves, "Wow, that looks good to eat."?

I have always looked at an artichoke with pretty much the same thought - "Someone was awfully hungry to try and eat one of these..."

About 1.5 to 1.9 million years ago, Homo erectus or Homo ergaster, perhaps even Homo habilis, discovered shellfish were edible, tasty & easy to get.
http://www.pnas.org/content/107/24/10771.full

Can you imagine how this happened the 1st time? Somebody looked at a rock, broke it open & found something wet & slimy inside. They had a sniff & likely tasted it, found it acceptable & ate it. Then started looking for more of these strange "edible rocks."
Didn't mean to turn this into an archaeology lesson.
Regards, GF.

Back