Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the cool kids are wearing them! :D

goatheadtshirt.jpg

We get new forum request from time-to-time, lets try this strategy to grow them organically.

1) If you are interested in having one of your new forum ideas gain some sort of traction, don't just +1 an idea. CREATE THE CONTENT.

2) At the end of your post create an unambiguous tag, like #tag#scienceofbrewing.
That way we can do a search and move posts if and when a forum becomes live.

3) After the tag post a link here to explain why you are tagging it.

4) if you see a miscategorized thread, mark it as such by using the report a post icon. We can't move them if we don't know about them.

As of this post, this is an experiment so the rules could change.

+1
#tag#Goat
:D

:goat:

Old 04-17-2015, 09:36 PM #717
ChefRex
I once had a thought,
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Feedback Score: 4 reviews, 100%

Recipes

Liked 2816 Times on 1786 Posts
Likes Given: 4154

http://werentgoats.com/faq/

1977Brewer
Billy-Klubb Likes This
Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2015, 10:38 PM

Posted long ago, i ****ed up this post but then I'm ****ed up!

I'd tell you all about how the intersection of policy and science is leading to a favorable economic climate for the utilization of goats to manage invasive species on public lands, but crap like that belongs in the "Funny things you've overheard about beer" thread.

This just showed up one street over with about 20 goats behind a temporary fence. You can rent goats?

This changes everything!

For sure. Poison oak removal, black berry romoval.....they're the best. They'll also remove your garden and landscape, so you gotta be careful...lol

Back