Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goat: acres is the place for me
:goat: living is the life for me
:goat: spreading out so far and wide
Keep Manhattan - just give me that :goat:

No, New York is where I'd rather stay
I get allergic smelling :goat:
I just adore a non :goat: view
Darling, I love you but don't give me :goat:

The :goat:

The :goat:
Fresh :goat:
:goat:

You are my :goat:
Good bye...non :goat: life
:goat: Acres....we are there!!

I had a TV crush on Moose from You Can't Do That On Television.

Oh yeah, I too had a crush on Christine!

Remember Kevin Rasputin Kubusheskie? I remember when he finally got the high score on his video game and his name was too long to fit the award screen! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Don't encourage your mother!

I'm just barely old enough to remember You Can't Do That On Television, and I think even then (late 80s) it was just reruns.

Damn good band :rockin:

christine_2013_92Y_19.jpg

She got old, but I still would. She kind of looks like that chick who briefly dated Leonard on Big Bang.

Damn good band :rockin:

christine_2013_92Y_19.jpg

She got old, but I still would. She kind of looks like that chick who briefly dated Leonard on Big Bang.

She kinda looks like Darline from Rosanne with blonde hair to me. Is that the same chick?

I can't believe Justin Bieber or Nickelback didn't get a mention. Two of the best things to come from Canada. [emoji107]

Is that a man or a woman? Are they the same thing in Canada?

It can be difficult to accurately sex a Canadian, to the uninitiated, but there are indeed differences, albeit subtle. If you've ears sharp enough to differentiate a queef from a fart, then that's the easiest way to tell. Otherwise.... :confused:

Back