• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Pay it forward thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@theck if fedora doesn't want those shanks and faucets, that's just what I'm needing. Whew kegging is expensive to start a set up! Zip is 71933 what would shipping be?

@theck if fedora doesn't want those shanks and faucets, that's just what I'm needing. Whew kegging is expensive to start a set up! Zip is 71933 what would shipping be?

He got in contact with me and getting, sorry.

Check out kegconnection.com, they have the best deals I have seen on a starting system.

Check kegconnection.com, they have the best prices by far for starter setup

Are all the Sanke D's spoken for? If not, I could use one (or more).

George

What's your zip send in pm the guy who requested on hasn't gotten back to me

This is a pretty awesome thread! I'll be on the lookout for anything that I can use for sure. I'm pretty new to homebrewing so I'm still figuring out everything that I want/need. I'll be brewing my second extract kit tomorrow afternoon but I know I'm eventually going to want to get into all-grain (BIAB). Especially since I recently found out that I can do smaller batches of BIAB on my electric stove.

Sorry for any pms I haven't answered. Got super busy the last week. I'll catch up with everyone later today.

Everything I have had been accounted for and I'll be sending out tomorrow. I might have a few more things but be a while before I look.

I'm going to start using whole leaf hops, and I have some opened and unopened hop pellets that I'd like to give away. The opened packs were double-bagged and placed in Tupperware containers in a cold fridge (@34F) in October, so there is likely to be some degradation but not much.

16 oz. Hallertau
4 oz. Tattang
14 oz. Hallertau (opened)
13 oz. Saaz (opened)

USPS Priority Mail is $18.65
USPS Parcel Post is $13.38

I can put the box in the freezer and get it out to you next Saturday. First PM wins.

I just upgraded my Home Depot 10G Igloo Cooler Mash Tun from 3/8" brass to 1/2" stainless steel. I am now all 1/2" as well as all stainless, so I have no use for any of these parts. Free + shipping to anyone looking to upgrade to all grain. Add a cooler and a bazooka screen and you're setup for all grain.

IMG_1970.jpg

Latest posts

Back