• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Pay it forward thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the idea here I will be finishing my electric kettle and control panel build soon and I'll throw up some of the left over pieces and parts as I know I'll have some

Got a bottle washer here I never use. Free for the taking. I'll even pay shipping.

IMG_20141228_180717.jpg

I have a several ounces of whole chinook. It's from 2012 crop I believe. Been stored in jar in freezer all of its life. Smells good for age. U pay shipping from 95833.

Still have the small false bottom. Few people have asked for it but nothing when I send ship price... First pm gets it. Boxed and ready to go out. Sick of looking at it ha

I have several 8" shanks with hardware that I picked up in an old musty lot from a closed bar. They need some serious cleaning but they are free. Can fit in a usps flat rate medium box and ship for 12.50. I have 6 to give. Will post pics soon.

I have a 25' 3/8" ss immersion chiller that's only seen about 5-6 brews. It's in excellent shape. It fits in my 10 gallon brew pot and so is perfect for 5 gallon batches.

Local pickup only in East Northport, NY. (Long Island).

I have a 25' 3/8" ss immersion chiller that's only seen about 5-6 brews. It's in excellent shape. It fits in my 10 gallon brew pot and so is perfect for 5 gallon batches.

Local pickup only in East Northport, NY. (Long Island).

I am interested in a 3/8 chiller for my 40 gallon pot, it seems it will ship USPS. The $17.90 if it fits in the right size box.

Let me know, sign me up, I will take it no questions asked. PM me

I'll take it into UPS today and see what size box it will fit into. It will need a wider box due to the way that the inlet and outlet arms are configured.

8" shanks might get in your way in a keezer
But if it's free and it's a starting point awesome

8" shanks might get in your way in a keezer
But if it's free and it's a starting point awesome

I have some smaller ones. I'd have to dig them out and they aren't the best but I used them for a while before I went stainless. Geeze this rate I went have anything left ha

Does anyone know where to find a deal on some high temp tubing? The best place I've found is Bobby's site (brewhardware.com) and that's $2.15 a foot. Trying to finish off my first all grain setup and need the tubing and a chugger pump.
how much tubing do you need?

i have 2 sanke couplers the first one is a US sanke D coupler, the 2nd one i believe to be a European sanke coupler as it has a stella artois handle on it.

100_0772.jpg

100_0777.jpg

100_0774.jpg

100_0775.jpg

Ill take the U.S. Sanke if no one claimed it yet
And I'll probably be posting a few things this week to give away

Back