• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Pay it forward thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watersr

Thirsty Viking
Reaction score
I have been working on cleaning out my brewing equipment and getting rid of some of the stuff I have accumulated but no longer need. I planned to sell this stuff but then considered how much if my brewing success I owe to HBT and it's members. So I am starting a pay it forward thread. I will be posting some various items free to whomever can use them. Only asking for the recipient to pay shipping. I invite anyone else to post to this thread as well if you have items to give. Ideally if you take an item it would be kind if you offer one if you have one to spare. If not them maybe someday in the future.

I have been working on cleaning out my brewing equipment and getting rid of some of the stuff I have accumulated but no longer need. I planned to sell this stuff but then considered how much if my brewing success I owe to HBT and it's members. So I am starting a pay it forward thread. I will be posting some various items free to whomever can use them. Only asking for the recipient to pay shipping. I invite anyone else to post to this thread as well if you have items to give. Ideally if you take an item it would be kind if you offer one if you have one to spare. If not them maybe someday in the future.

Great Idea!! I'm a bit of a newbie, with little equipment, but Im sure I can find something to pay forward!:mug:

This is super generous! I hope that I have a need for one of the items you're passing down. Great stuff!

I have the 1 1/2 stainless washer and food grade red o ring for the electric build for anyone building there electric setup. Both unopened and bought 2 weeks ago. Not much and all I have but Ill pay for shipping so Its yours totally free. Happy holidays.

This is the exact reason this forum is so great

SPOKEN FOR

What a great idea! I'm sure I have something lying around or will once I start my electric brewery.

Awesome thread
Thanks for starting it
I hope to be involved soon as my homebrew setup grows
I have to go through my parts I know I have some old brass taps and a beat up double tower with no cap might have some air distributors as well

Wow the generosity in here is amazing, I just started so I haven't any extra equipment yet to gift.

Broke my glass Big mouth bubblers and I have 2 lids w/ caps and cover, 2 rubber stops for fermenting and 5 new and 2 used gaskets. Should ship very reasonable usps. These will not Fit plastic big mouth bubblers.

I don't need any of those things, and I don't think I have anything to spare right now. But I love this idea, and you guys are good to send out some BrewAid. I have received grain and hops from other brewers, and sent out a few beers and a magazine subscription. But this stuff is really great! Props to you!

If still avail i can def use false bottoms for my keggle build. Let me know cost of shipping to 14217 and i can send us payment via the old pal

KCCO

Justinmlong I might have one for you. I will let you know. I got one when I got my keggle and not using it.

Does anyone know where to find a deal on some high temp tubing? The best place I've found is Bobby's site (brewhardware.com) and that's $2.15 a foot. Trying to finish off my first all grain setup and need the tubing and a chugger pump.

Bargainfittings.com I think had it for 2.09/ft. That's the cheapest I have found it for.

I have some glass carboys (3) if anyone interested. I am located near Jacksonville (Macclenny) and work at airport. Prefer not to ship.

Does anyone know where to find a deal on some high temp tubing? The best place I've found is Bobby's site (brewhardware.com) and that's $2.15 a foot. Trying to finish off my first all grain setup and need the tubing and a chugger pump.

Like he said above, bargainfittings is the best price I've seen. I ordered some last week, fast shipping!

This is an awesome idea so I'll throw something in hoping for some good brewing karma this year:

I have a DIY counterflow chiller of the 25' copper tube inside a garden hose with garden hose fittings variety. I bought it from the classifieds here awhile back but never used it. I leak tested it and it passed but it needs a good flush and sani soak before use. I'll post a picture later this week if anyone is interested. FREE to a good home if you can pick it up (downtown Chicago) or you pay for box and shipping from Chicago.

If it isn't already spoken for, I could use one of the 8" false bottoms for my inverted keggle.

My apologies, the Counterflow chiller has been spoken for. Mirilis and unclePD I'll contact you in order of your post/PM if it falls through.

I dont have much to offer except bottle caps.
I will donate 500 oxy caps and pay for shipping myself. These are universal and fit pop top and screw top bottles.

I prefer that the recipient be an up and coming newbie thats just getting the feet wet. Post here and send me a PM.

I would like to pay it forward for all the knowledge i've rec'd from this forum...

I have a MoreBeer Kettle Spider that I would like to pass on to a fellow brewer who will put it to good use...

It is in good used condition. Kinda awkward to ship, but if you'll pay shipping it's yours...

http://morebeer.com/products/kettle-spider.html

Happy Holidays!

I would like to pay it forward for all the knowledge i've rec'd from this forum...

I have a MoreBeer Kettle Spider that I would like to pass on to a fellow brewer who will put it to good use...

It is in good used condition. Kinda awkward to ship, but if you'll pay shipping it's yours...

Happy Holidays![/QUOTE

I would definitely be interested on this... How much to ship to 06403?

Happy Holidays![/QUOTE

I would definitely be interested on this... How much to ship to 06403?

I would say somewhere around $12...

Back