Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it took an amazing defensive game by the Cards, a flat offensive game by Seattle, injuries to our top two recievers in the game and then a horrible call at the end but the Seahawks have lost a game at home. I guess we'll have to settle for 13 wins this season going into the #1 seed.

Horrible game for Wilson but credit to the D. Of Arizona I think they were mad at what thet did last year. Good luck to them next week just gotta roll the niners which should be easy

You know what is a good idea, challenging a kick off to get the ball on the 20 just to turn around and give up a defensive TD lol good job Baltimore.

So, I got a shot at winning the championships in both my fantasy playoffs tonight. I just need Riley Cooper to trip and dislocate his own knee running out on the field during introductions.

So, I got a shot at winning the championships in both my fantasy playoffs tonight. I just need Riley Cooper to trip and dislocate his own knee running out on the field during introductions.

I've got Cutler vs. McCoy tonight 300 bucks riding on this game.

So that's not whar you needed?

Well, it took an amazing defensive game by the Cards, a flat offensive game by Seattle, injuries to our top two recievers in the game and then a horrible call at the end but the Seahawks have lost a game at home. I guess we'll have to settle for 13 wins this season going into the #1 seed.

Cape?

Back