Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-england-patriots/0ap2000000302933/Give-Brady-a-high-five"]http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-england-patriots/0ap2000000302933/Give-Brady-a-high-five[/ame]

Seattle was playing left handed and it still took sh!tty calls for them to lose...The greatness is hard to fathom

10 points at home against the cardinals? Hahaha. Very hard to fathom.

They have the number five defense in the league plus Paul Allen paid the refs to make bad calls so teams think they can beat Seattle. It's actually genius. If you played football you'd know all of this

Considering Seattle has been benefiting from calls for the last two years having one interception call blown is cool.

Oh yeah because one call against Green Bay in game three over a year ago means they have NFL on their side. I'm sorry for whatever Pete Carroll did to your mom but I think it's time you forgive and forget. I know a number for a hotline that may help. PM me of you're interested. I'm concerned about you.

Oh yeah because one call against Green Bay in game three over a year ago means they have NFL on their side. I'm sorry for whatever Pete Carroll did to your mom but I think it's time you forgive and forget. I know a number for a hotline that may help. PM me of you're interested. I'm concerned about you.

Must be a UCLA fan

Yes being a leader in penalties year in year out is really benefiting.

Straight up given the game against the packers last year and the fact that your defensive backs never ever get called on their muggings. Yeah, they are called differently than any team in the league.

Straight up given the game against the packers last year and the fact that your defensive backs never ever get called on their muggings. Yeah, they are called differently than any team in the league.

Buhaha put that down as one of the funniest things I've read here. Ill refer back to my comment of leading the league in penalties. But I get it you probably thought the PI call on boldin on the 3rd and forever was a good call.

Someones becoming awful bandwagon after declaring this league was unwatchable. Might it be becuase the home team is acutally winning me thinks so.

Have a great Xmas day everyone... and a healthy 2014.

And remember, at this special time of year, as much as we all bust each others stones, the fact remains that the Pats are awesome and your teams all suck.

Cheers!

Have a great Xmas day everyone... and a healthy 2014.

And remember, at this special time of year, as much as we all bust each others stones, the fact remains that the Pats are awesome and your teams all suck.

Cheers!

Right back at ya.

Merry Christmas here's to meeting in New York.

Merry Christmas guys - hope all your wishes come true.

Except those involving beating the Pats. Those ones don't have a prayer.

Yeah, you wouldn't really know about it, but he was talking about the playoffs. I think Miami calls it golf season.

Its always golf season in miami, check weather.com, its a great resource. Not everyone lives in a frozen snowy hell-hole. If you havent realized it yet, miami is making the playoffs

finsfan said:
Its always golf season in miami, check weather.com, its a great resource. Not everyone lives in a frozen snowy hell-hole. If you havent realized it yet, miami is making the playoffs

Huh, did they clinch yesterday?

Geez, I thought they needed to win and have Baltimore lose. Or to win and have the Chargers win.
With the steaming pile they put out there last Sunday, it is pretty hard to believe they are a lock against the Jets.

Haha Miami that just got shutout by Buffalo. Wtf? Pencil them in for a playoff spot this instant that's the caliber of team needed in the hunt.

Lay off the egg nog its unbecoming

Back