Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lions controlled their own destiny, and it was their undoing.

It's good to see some things never change.

Been a Lions fan my whole life. It's very depressing. I tried to jump ship when I moved to FL, but the Lions are the broke back mountain of the NFL, you just can't quit being a fan.

I think they need a new coach more than anything else. Schwartz is like a viral infection that spreads to the entire team. The generalized lack of discipline is intolerable and I blame him for not hammering that into the players.

Will be interesting to see what happens Sunday bears vs eagles.

TD

Welp... Regardless of how the rest of the season goes for the Pats, I think that have done a pretty amazing job for a rebuilding year. Not too shabby at all I would say.

Welp... Regardless of how the rest of the season goes for the Pats, I think that have done a pretty amazing job for a rebuilding year. Not too shabby at all I would say.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhhahhahhaahahahahahahhahahh!!!!!

REBUILDING YEAR!!! that one is my favorite pats excuse. absolutely, without equal.

motobrewer said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahhhahhahhaahahahahahahhahahh!!!!! REBUILDING YEAR!!! that one is my favorite pats excuse. absolutely, without equal.

LOL... I was waiting for you to say something.

Still true though. Tonnnns a rookies on that team. Next year ? Pfft. Undefeated.

HoppyDaze said:
Pats are the new old Pats

Well... Since the Pats had all if their success sooooo long ago according to you pinheads, then them being the old Pats isn't such a bad thing.

Given how well they have started their rebuilding, I tend to agree... i think they are heading back to those glory days as well.

Well... Since the Pats had all if their success sooooo long ago according to you pinheads, then them being the old Pats isn't such a bad thing.

Given how well they have started their rebuilding, I tend to agree... i think they are heading back to those glory days as well.

Glory days...

cst_img646.jpg

so much rebuilding. so little winning superbowls.

Back