Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And? Until Hgh testing is done leauge wide no team can claim a clean slate. But it doesn't really matter, you'll just have something to write on a sign for the games.

It's not surprising. Fits in with Pete's character and track record. Guess the Hawk's fans can't give **** to Pats and Saints fans over spy gate and bounty gate anymore.

Why? I didn't take any illegal substance I can pitch crap all I want beauty of being a fan.

I know you are bitter because your only wr just bit the dust but cmon man lets have some rational thought.

I thought Seattle was just doing the whole deer penis and antler spray thing. Nasty stuff but I guess if it works and you get paid millions you should do it.

And on a sidenote, frankly I believe they should all be able to all use steroids, hgh, sublingual sprays, milk, etc they want to... I mean ffs, they get paid incredible amounts of money to play a game that is dangerous. Isn't that basically hazard pay? Imagine how great a football game would be when the linemen dig holes in the ground every time the ball is snapped. Runningbacks that can pick up CBs one handed and carry them running towards the endzone like they're a shield. You people have no freaking imagination!

I thought Seattle was just doing the whole deer penis and antler spray thing. Nasty stuff but I guess if it works and you get paid millions you should do it.

And on a sidenote, frankly I believe they should all be able to all use steroids, hgh, sublingual sprays, milk, etc they want to... I mean ffs, they get paid incredible amounts of money to play a game that is dangerous. Isn't that basically hazard pay? Imagine how great a football game would be when the linemen dig holes in the ground every time the ball is snapped. Runningbacks that can pick up CBs one handed and carry them running towards the endzone like they're a shield. You people have no freaking imagination!

Nfl Blitz!!

Probably. I vaguely recollect the game but that's about it.

Still though... If they use the drugs it shortens their career's lifespan. I fail to see the drawback.

969492_540643695982323_670485226_n.png

ChshreCat said:
Seriously? A day and a half with no posts in here? Damn I can't wait for the new season...

Funny pic and all but ... Crabtree has aids or something so I think it's inappropriate.

You know, I try to bring a higher level of wit to this thread, while Seattle and Boston fans just regurgitate momma jokes.

To be expected, I guess.

Back