Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've not watched a single one of these more than half an hour... neither have I read the books.
But the bridge is in the media again .. wasn't it recently closed due to repair works?
Ditto about the films or books never seen or read any. Not sure about the repair work. I’ve only seen the viaduct from the car when driving to Malaig. What struck me more than the viaduct was the size of the War Memorial in what is a tiny village.

Sticking to the bridge/aqueduct theme-

things to do in gravina in puglia

Gravina is correct. It was originally a Roman built aqueduct and is now used as a bridge over the ravine. It was featured in part of a James Bond movie.

I did the story goes a monkey came off a ship during the Napoleonic wars and the locals in Hartlepool had never seen a monkey or a Frenchman. So the monkey was accused of spying and didn’t deny it so was hanged.

The "Teufelsbrücke" (Devils Bridge) in Germany - thb, I'm not sure where exactly, I think it was Saxony. It's a totally artificial construct, the basalt columns are not remotely of natural origin there. Same for the basalt "spikes" in the backgroung

The bridge was some kind of Insta-spot, until they closed it due to the risk of collapse. Then it became a media thing, because the insta-stars wouldn't let go of the bridge. This story brought it back into my memory.

Back