Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
327653495_7bfe344a00_b.jpg

Once you are first to get the current image right, then it would be your turn. How to play is first post. No worries I did the same early on.

That was quick. Yes Camden. You're up jm.

Ok, for some reason the app has been giving me fits all day. We'll see if it will give me "permission to access thread" now.

Here's one that might be easy...for someone.

Kotzebue, Alaska?

Correct. That had to had come from my post history or something. I'm pretty sure no one else on this forum has been there or even heard of that place. I spent a year up there. It's the biggest town in the northwest Arctic borough.

Next up.

No, I just looked on a map of Alaska between Nome and Barrow and then looked at photos of the major towns in between. The first one I saw on the map was Kotzbue and landscape and buildings looked close. Back at you:

IMG_0056.jpg

I thought the tower would be a dead giveaway or perhaps have people thinking the other coast at least for a moment. Passedpawn you are up.

Here's the only one I have that's handy. Not exactly a skyline, sorry folks. I'll do better next time (maybe).

It's my pic, but google will find it right away, so no image searches.

picture-055-67460.jpg

Back