Miley Citrus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you saying it is or isn't a proper grilled cheese?
It isn't btw.
A grilled cheese on a bbq grill would be a charred crustini with cheese if anything. a grilled cheese on a grill pan is getting into panini territory.

For me, a grilled cheese is the very definition of peasant Americana cuisine. Nonstick pan, cheap bread, butter, and cheese. Now, my wife might have brought home $11 dollar a pound cheese... but I'm still going to make it the same way. Grilled cheese and mac and cheese are delightfully unfussy foods that can be elevated to the sublime or brought back down to sealevel and both trains of thought are equally valid.

Are you saying it is or isn't a proper grilled cheese?
It isn't btw.
A grilled cheese on a bbq grill would be a charred crustini with cheese if anything. a grilled cheese on a grill pan is getting into panini territory.

Now you're stepping into dangerous territory by associated the word "bbq" with the word "grill."

So, now if a grilled cheese contains only bread and cheese cooked on a flat surface, does beer only contain water, malt, hops and yeast?

Furthermore, what do you call a sandwich that contains bread, cheese and ingredient x that is cooked on a flat surface? Grilled x & cheese?

This is important stuff guys.

Haha whatever, you are twisting my words. I was referring to the inanimate object used to convey heat and nothing more. At least I know what a grilled cheese is...and bbq too.

rs_300x300-130829110132-600.Miley-MTV-Tongue-Finger.mh.082913.jpeg

So now grilled cheese is nothing more than an inanimate object to you? for shame.

Ok, next topic. I'm annoying myself.

Thanks, now I lost my appetite.

For real.....with all of the miracles make up can do (make a MAN an attractive WOMAN for christ sake) and this is how good she looks....SOME OF YOU ASSHATS WOULD STICK YOUR DICK IN HER???????

You know she has one of the top 10 best make-up artists in the effing world, right?

More power to you.

Just had a classic grilled cheese. Regular bread, 2 slices of American cheese, butter, cast iron skillet. Mmm

How about cheesesteak? How do you like em? I'm a whiz wit kind of guy.

as long as it's cheese and steak on a roll. no onions or lettuce or mayo or any other crap

and STEAK... not steak_ums

used to work at a pizza place in Atlanta and they would slice up a huge bottom round and use that for their cheesesteaks

rib-eye is good too

and actual cheese, not a thick processed cheese sauce

so, yes to cheesesteak, no to cheesesaucesteakum

as long as it's cheese and steak on a roll. no onions or lettuce or mayo or any other crap

and STEAK... not steak_ums

used to work at a pizza place in Atlanta and they would slice up a huge bottom round and use that for their cheesesteaks

rib-eye is good too

and actual cheese, not a thick processed cheese sauce

so, yes to cheesesteak, no to cheesesaucesteakum

I agree on most but no onions? Slow cooked, caramelized sweet onions, i'll eat them like candy.

I work from home, but once a week travel and work from the boss' home office

this morning his wife was eating some crap that smelled like a pre-school nursery full of pissy diapers

with onions

:gag:

Looks good but for some reason i don't think you went for the fried calamari for an appetizer.

probably not there; I am wondering if "gluten friendly" is "gluten free."

if that's the case, then you're right

but being part Italian, I love me some calamari, when it's done right

Back