Miley Citrus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chocolate-chip-grilled-cheese-sandwich-84980889214_xlarge.png

Is that your own concoction? Doesn't dunkin donuts make them too?

It's called a Lutherburger (because it was supposedly invented by Luther Vandross). I've seen them before at fairs and such, but never worked up the courage to try one. I'm with brewingmeister that it doesn't seem all that appealing.

On the other hand, I have had a pretzel sandwich, and it was excellent.

Can we please get this thread back on track, please?

1) Miley Cyrus is HOT!
2) I'd poke her in the butt.
3) I'd do unspeakable things to her body.
4) Miley Cyrus is HOT!

Can we please get this thread back on track, please?

1) Miley Cyrus is HOT!
2) I'd poke her in the butt.
3) I'd do unspeakable things to her body.
4) Miley Cyrus is HOT!

If you want to stay on topic, you need to tell where the orange plays into your list . . . :D :drunk:

So would a Miley sandwitch be something resembling a country ham and limburger sandwich?

Puh-lease!

The miley would be a delicious roast beef sandwich. The bread would be a baguette, slim with a tough exterior but warm, moist interior. The roast beef would be juicy, rare, and tender, maybe a small lip or two hanging out from the bread, and just pink enough that you know it's top shelf quality.

Puh-lease!

The miley would be a delicious roast beef sandwich. The bread would be a baguette, slim with a tough exterior but warm, moist interior. The roast beef would be juicy, rare, and tender, maybe a small lip or two hanging out from the bread, and just pink enough that you know it's top shelf quality.

You're enjoying this wayyyy too much lol.

That, however, was a lovely image.

nope... a Miley would be like an Arby's... chopped, pressed and formed beef bits on Wonder bread

I'm pressed for time, or else I would include more clichéd redneck intendres

nope... a Miley would be like an Arby's... chopped, pressed and formed beef bits on Wonder bread

I'm pressed for time, or else I would include more clichéd redneck intendres

You're obviously thinking of somebody else.

The miley is such a great roast beef sandwich, that if you flipped it over, and gently parted the buns, you'd be met with a heavenly sight, a small starfish ready for your tongue. It would be pure ambrosia, and I could tongue that starfish all day long.

What would A miley beer be like?
A soured ipa? Barrel aged at that.

Looks like I've got a recipe to plan.

I saw a picture (not the above one) today and realized again that she really looks a lot like Bieber. Are you sure they are not the same person?

You're obviously thinking of somebody else.

The miley is such a great roast beef sandwich, that if you flipped it over, and gently parted the buns, you'd be met with a heavenly sight, a small starfish ready for your tongue. It would be pure ambrosia, and I could tongue that starfish all day long.

arby-in.jpg

Sounds to me like someone needs to brew a citrusy beer, let it get infected and dry hop with some roast beef and cheddar and call it the miley.

Latest posts

Back