Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stand (as stated earlier) but the light never comes on and the wife always complains... Oh well, I take care of the outside, she takes care of the inside. Id say in 98% in the bowl (including drunk!!)...

Someone touched on a bidet. As a man who stands, Ive wanted one for years... I indulge in spicy foods. Im secure with myself. After a good ghost chili wing night and multiple drinks, a bidet sounds like a blessing.... Swallow your pride if you can stand a little water springing up to relieve the brown eye...

For your consideration...Even Sasquatch stands to take a leak....

Bigfoot in the bathroom.jpg

Probably been said, but sitting to pee makes you less of a man? Holy crap is that ridiculous. Sit or stand, you're a man.

What makes you less of a man is something like running out on child support payments.

And THAT sounds like something a man who needs to feed his own ego would say.

*smirk*

Man Who stand on toilet is high on pot :confused
Honestly I don't know why some guys are still defending standing as the only manly way.
I am as manly as you can get. I'm a professional auto mechanic with three ex-wives and two kids.
I'm 6'0" and 245 lbs
I am gonna sit to pee when I feel like it. If you don't like it your welcome to come and try to stop me.:)

Mettler Toledo are high-end scientific balances. It just looks like it has gotten plenty of love.

Thanks for coming to my defense! Yep, that scale measures hundreds of pounds of grain a day. Lots and lots of love

Regardless of pissing or smashing, does anyone throw down some TP on the seat if in a public place or anywhere but your house? I do. I layer that bad boy up. Those disposable seat covers dont do justice to what a few pulls of some tp can do. The only commodes that meet my bare a$$ are the ones in my home.

Man Who stand on toilet is high on pot :confused
Honestly I don't know why some guys are still defending standing as the only manly way.
I am as manly as you can get. I'm a professional auto mechanic with three ex-wives and two kids.
I'm 6'0" and 245 lbs
I am gonna sit to pee when I feel like it. If you don't like it your welcome to come and try to stop me.:)

Auto mechanic? Hmm...you must work on those prissy Italian cars. A Ford/GM guy will always stand. :D

Ever notice the rust spots on steel urinal separators? They're only found where there's pee splatter.

I stand, myself. Sometimes it's even hands free. At home it's almost always while brushing my teeth. Kyle

I pee in my front yard, my back yard, and my side yard a LOT more than in the house. No place to sit out there.

Honestly, I don't understand why you'd sit to pee unless you were reading the paper or something, which I understand completely. Why do you all think that little flap is on the front of your undies? (er, wait, maybe the sitters are thong men?)

Ask the dudes who dump in the urinals. They could teach you... ;)

The strongest chemical I had when I was a janitor at Tanoma Mines wouldn't reduce the giant turd in the urinal. I quit that night (my boss, Jack, talked me out of it and took care of the log himself).

Facing the wall, duh.

That way you don't see the people that are looking at you weird.

USMC boot camp will cure you of shyness on a toilet. 8 guys at a time, the entire platoon has to go, no doors. Happy Veterans Day!

The strongest chemical I had when I was a janitor at Tanoma Mines wouldn't reduce the giant turd in the urinal. I quit that night (my boss, Jack, talked me out of it and took care of the log himself).

I can imagine the pleasant muratic acid and turd aroma.

Latest posts

Back