Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And what in the hell do you guys who spray piss everywhere do while pissing?

Try an experiment for me: take a measuring cup of water and hold it app. 3 feet above the floor. Then, while pouring a constant stream of water in the toilet, notice how much splashes out. Now, take that same amount of water, put it into a large syringe, and use just a bit of force to push it out into the toilet. See how much splashes out. You might be surprised on both accounts.

Guys aren't pissing all over the place. And the harder you bear down while pissing (and I have heard guys who think it's a contest) the more splashes out.

And that's gross.

:)

That experiment wouldn't be accurate as sitting down doesn't increase the size of the urethra opening (as you compare sitting down to pouring water out of a measuring cup), all sitting down does is decrease the distance in which the water has to fall... But you're still "shooting it out of a syringe". Agreed though that the shorter distance would cause less splash. Still not enough to make me sit though.

When I sit to do #2, I also pee. I never splash at all, because it isn't hitting the water, it's hitting the toilet bowl.

Oh, and I am not trying to change anyone's mind on whether they should sit or stand, just showing that guys who sit just to pee definitely make less of a mess, if any at all.

;)

Do you sit to pee when you go outside?

Doubtful.

Our plumbing is built for standing. I rest my case

I sit to pee when I first wake up in the morning and I'm still half asleep. I just don't feel like being fully vertical, yet.

Apparently, our "other" plumbing is built for squatting & not sitting.

I still sit to ****.

I also like to play devil's advocate.

:D

Let me think about this.

1376.jpg

Try an experiment for me: take a measuring cup of water and hold it app. 3 feet above the floor. Then, while pouring a constant stream of water in the toilet, notice how much splashes out. Now, take that same amount of water, put it into a large syringe, and use just a bit of force to push it out into the toilet. See how much splashes out. You might be surprised on both accounts.

Guys aren't pissing all over the place. And the harder you bear down while pissing (and I have heard guys who think it's a contest) the more splashes out.

And that's gross.

:)

Why in the hell would I try and simulate urinating when I can actually urinate for real and see the results?

But if I were to take reality out of the picture and simulate it instead, I'd take the syringe and spray from cock height while standing, and then spray with the syringe at cock height while sitting. That would give a much more accurate representation of what happens when standing and sitting, respectively.

Anywho, back to real pissing, once in awhile, some splashes on the seat. I grab some toilet paper and wipe it up. End of story. Easy peasy. My walls aren't stinking and full of piss. Maybe I just don't bear down hard enough. lol :tank:

No problem admitting it. Way too lazy to deal with seat up and down. Sit down, browse a favorite site, move on. Part that drives me insane is that our apartment has a non- guy friendly toilet shape. I like the elongated ones so you don't have to tuck things in you know? ;) hahaha

There is a small church outside my property down south where I hunt, and it has an old school outhouse with nothing but 4 walls and a deep hole in the ground with a wooden commode... I've only used it once, but I hovered as high as I could because I didnt want a brown recluse coming up and getting my a** or even worse the boys...

There is a small church outside my property down south where I hunt, and it has an old school outhouse with nothing but 4 walls and a deep hole in the ground with a wooden commode... I've only used it once, but I hovered as high as I could because I didnt want a brown recluse coming up and getting my a** or even worse the boys...

Yes, I've seen the damage a brown recluse can do on a leg. I hope to never see what that would look like on a more sensitive area.

Simply put, men stand.

With all this hubub with people identifying as men, women, furries, etc... and everyone using the same bathroom I can see the confusion.

Yes, I've seen the damage a brown recluse can do on a leg. I hope to never see what that would look like on a more sensitive area.

For the record my scenario I was referring to, I was doing more than taking a leak... I have a fair amount of Zombie Dust and hot wings.... Basically mud butt...

Just wanted to clarify:rockin:

Or, stand at the edge of the boat and pee in the water!

Sort of dangerous on a blow boat....So we don't allow that under sail either unless its very gentle seas. MOB drills are not for the faint of heart in our 52 degree year round water. Fun and games turns to dead serious real quick.

Urinals, public toilets, outside, the sink in my shop, I stand. Indoors at home I sit. Reasons are many... I'm lazy and want to stand, too tired (just woke up) want to get one time online, keeps the wife from bitching about the seat, in case my two year old daughter comes in. (I keep my boxers up to my knees so she doesn't see anything. She is not yet potty trained and we are hoping this helps her get the idea.)

Latest posts

Back