Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I keep looking in on this thread?

AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT AT THIS POINT...

suicide.gif

How do you go back to front? You'd need a U shaped arm for that.

Don't y'all use a honey-bucket up there for all the 1's and too's. I'm guessing that eliminates any and all splashing.

Or is that just in the fall-summer period?

Eh?

Last edited:
I just peed.

For the record, I started standing, and for good measure, finished sitting.

Kudos if you never stopped peeing while transitioning.

Extra kudos if you didn't make a mess whilst doing the above.

:)

middle of the night-sit
drunk-sit
need some alone time-sit
just because-sit
all other times-what ever i please

There are some parameters here that are not being discussed. If I were hung like a horse, I would go into any public toilet, pee standing up while swinging that thing around like a cat-o-nine-tails.

Average guy? it's optional. Stand up, sit down, who cares? Nothing to prove, nothing to be embarrassed about........To pee? or not to pee? That is the question. Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous STDs etc......

There are some parameters here that are not being discussed. If I were hung like a horse, I would go into any public toilet, pee standing up while swinging that thing around like a cat-o-nine-tails.

Average guy? it's optional. Stand up, sit down, who cares? Nothing to prove, nothing to be embarrassed about........To pee? or not to pee? That is the question. Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous STDs etc......

Ever have your friend dip into the water? It's gross. Good point.

It takes a real man to wear pink.
It takes a real man to admit he sits when he pees

I sit to pee while wearing a pink easter bunny suit.

I'm a real man, deal with it. :mad:

I don't know if this was addressed in any of the previous 39 pages on this subject, but I think morning wood is easier to deal with standing than sitting. I admit that this could be a matter of opinion and may vary depending on your particular physical attributes.

Right into the shower stall with that. Best part is, there's a built in flush/rinse system!

That was a viable option for me in the past, but my current shower drains very slow and I wouldn't be happy with myself knowing what was in that ankle-deep pool of water.

That was a viable option for me in the past, but my current shower drains very slow and I wouldn't be happy with myself knowing what was in that ankle-deep pool of water.

Ankle deep? How much room is in your bladder? :O:drunk:

But i was referring to peeing INTO the shower stall, not necessarily while you were showering :p

It'll drain eventually, im sure.

Back