Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ego aside i see no benefits to standing when peeing, been sitting for 3 years now.

no mess and more comfort. besides my piss always streamed out like a 5 headed hydra puking. #dickissues

oh yea, feet prompted up when pooping. winning.

Nothing like making a deuce like a king

Why do so many have trouble peeing at night? If it's that big of a problem, just put a motion activated night light in your bathroom. Or an IllumniBowl.

Didn't Elvis die on the toilet?

toiletElvis.jpg

Why do so many have trouble peeing at night? If it's that big of a problem, just put a motion activated night light in your bathroom. Or an IllumniBowl.

Yeah. Don't they make glow in the dark toilet seats too?

[Edit] Nvm, toilet seat should be up for peeing...

Didn't Elvis die on the toilet?
It's not the sitting that gets you. It's the change in blood pressure when you stand up that kills you. Well that and the nasty crack to the head when you fall over. My wife's a forensic death investigator and her day starts when yours ends.

So I'd say tuck and roll off the toilet, don't stand straight up. ;)

It's not the sitting that gets you. It's the change in blood pressure when you stand up that kills you. Well that and the nasty crack to the head when you fall over. My wife's a forensic death investigator and her day starts when yours ends.

Your wife is super cool.

I don't think vagaling on the toilet or syncope from standing up is THAT fatal.... It does cause a lot of ER visits though

Wow. Until I read this thread I would never have imagined that any male that did not have a physical problem would sit to pee in any instance other than when he had to take a dump.

I agree 100%

Not judging though

dc5d6edde98cda7409d82fceca5f7a02.jpeg

I used to sit down to pee, but my pecker is too long .. it dangles down to the bottom of the bowl, and the one time I flushed to soon .... Woooo Eeeee.

Well actually ... my pecker's too short and it shoots out that gap between the seat and the bowl.

Once shot the gap when taking a middle of the night piss with a semirection. Nothing like wet drawers to wake you up in a hurry.

ALL men need to learn how to pee sitting down. When you are 90+, ill, and weak as a kitten, you are not standing to pee while in the hospital. So many elderly men that barely can hold themselves in a sitting position insist on trying to stand to urinate. I know patient satisfaction is important, but if it will take three nurses and/aides to help the standing to keep a person from crumpling to the floor, then it is the urinal or sitting on a commode, no standing . I am not having a person fall on my watch, because that often means broken bones at that age. SAFETY!

ALL men need to learn how to pee sitting down. When you are 90+, ill, and weak as a kitten, you are not standing to pee while in the hospital. So many elderly men that barely can hold themselves in a sitting position insist on trying to stand to urinate. I know patient satisfaction is important, but if it will take three nurses and/aides to help the standing to keep a person from crumpling to the floor, then it is the urinal or sitting on a commode, no standing . I am not having a person fall on my watch, because that often means broken bones at that age. SAFETY!

When I'm 90+, I'll worry about it....
at 90+ I'll probably be peeing laying down.

No, but seriously, there is a 5/1 guy/girl ratio where at my store. Not sexist, just not as many girls want to deliver pizzas
I have thought about spring loading the toilet seat where it goes up when you stand up, so the guys will stop peeing on it and the girls will shut up about it.

Several years ago I looked in my bathroom with a black light. Urine spray everywhere: on the walls, floors, vanity, etc. I decided then it was time to sit.

Only at home, though.

Seems to be less cleaning needed. No more unsightly build up around the toilet base bolt caps or lid hinges. And no more getting cussed out for leaving the seat up!

Sitters unite! :rockin:

I sit in the middle of the night because I don't want to have to turn the light on ("MY EYES! THE PAIN!") and I am not one of those comfortable in using "sonar" to find the bowl.

:(

That's what Depends are for.

Anyone play Prussian Poulette?

Leave it out of the bowl when you're taking a **** and try not to piss on your pants/shoes/ankles.

Now if it were to read
"Men who sit to pee then use the toilet water to brew beer", then I might understand his concern.

If you get dizzy when you stand up you need to start exercising.

Back