Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the backsplash issue of peeing standing up:

I now tend to pee from the side of the bowl, not standing in front of it. I have observed that due to the angle of the lip of the side of the bowl, it does a better job of containing any and all splashes when aiming just above the water line. YUP.

I started peeing on the side of the bowl when I was little. I did it bc I didnt want to wake my parents. It became a habit (bc I didnt shut the door) and now I do both (pee on the side of the bowl @ almost 30 and dont shut the door) and my wife wonders if I was raised by wolves

And, I always put the lid back down. Realized early in my marriage that my wife was never going to check and only a few blood curdling screams in the middle of the night cured me.

Cure you? Why didn't it cure her? Women want equal rights, pay, responsibility, they want to do the same jobs, but can't handle a toilet seat? They also want doors held, the seat down, and us to "sweep them off their feet". Tell you what..... Sweep me off my feet! Open the door for me once, and put the seat UP when you're done! I'm tired of always not noticing the OBVIOUS POSITION of the seat and pissing all over it!

There are other ways to prove one's manliness (in case it still needs being proved) besides splashing piss around.
I proudly proclaim I sit at home and in my close friends' homes. Not in public places of course for obvious reasons.
:)
Great thread it is, perhaps I should subscribe... it's going to be like 3 thou pages a year later!

And, I always put the lid back down. Realized early in my marriage that my wife was never going to check and only a few blood curdling screams in the middle of the night cured me.

Cured you? Why didn't it cure her? Is the seat to difficult to figure out? Women want equallity. I hear about it all the time! Except...... It's not equal. They want the same jobs, they want to be in combat, they want to play football. They also want us to open doors, put the seat down, and sweep them off their feet! I say if things are "equal" then tell her to sweep you off your feet and when she's done put the seat UP! I don't know about you, but I'm so tired of pissing all over the seat because a woman left the seat down. Guess it was TO DIFFICULT TO FIGURE OUT what position the seat was in?

My bad if people find my statement offensive, but I cannot pee sitting down. My manhood demands that I pee standing up. I've tried, nothing comes out. There have been times after taking a duce that I've had to stand up, turn around and pee, after wiping of course. Peeing while standing is a part of manhood. Unless I don't have legs, I will put standing up. I had a catheter before and still needed to stand up when I regained consciousness. Peeing while standing is such a little thing but it is part of what makes me a male.

When I lived in Germany with my extended family, it was expects that you'd sit while peeing. (Bitte im sitzen pinkeln).

Now, no. I am militantly against it because they were such a-holes about it.

Speaking of sitting to pee, I had some loose booty today after some jalapeno poppers with ghost chile extract and a good helping of beer, so it was liquid # dos... I like to shut the door and let everything linger until the first victim arrives.

90% of the time I pee outside. Never tried to sit while peeing outside. Only inside in the middle of the night when I don't want to turn on the light I will sit to pee.

Exactly. It's all about the middle of the night and not turning on lights. Otherwise I erect when I pee.

See what I did there?? [emoji52]

90% of the time I pee outside. Never tried to sit while peeing outside. Only inside in the middle of the night when I don't want to turn on the light I will sit to pee.

Exactly. It's all about the middle of the night and not turning on lights. Otherwise I'm erect when I pee.

See what I did there?? [emoji52]

Exactly. It's all about the middle of the night and not turning on lights. Otherwise I'm upright when I pee. [emoji57]

Speaking of sitting to pee, I had some loose booty today after some jalapeno poppers with ghost chile extract and a good helping of beer, so it was liquid # dos... I like to shut the door and let everything linger until the first victim arrives.

Well done.

Exactly. It's all about the middle of the night and not turning on lights. Otherwise I'm upright when I pee. [emoji57]

Though I despise pooping in public bathrooms, back when I worked in an office, I pooped in there twice a day. I would grab my phone and ipod (no smart phones then) and take a 45 min break listening to music, texting my buddies and dropping a deuce. Nothing like pooping on the clock.

About a month ago, my "avoidance of sitting on public toilets" streak ended. I had to poop on a plane...it was miserable.

I can't stand those people that camp out in the stalls at work when I'm standing out there with a turtle head pokin' ewt!

I thought I'd seen a ridiculous post when some dude asked if anyone "rolled a dubb of hops" (did I spell that right?) and I trolled him by telling him that it was a home remedy for having lethargic swimmers.

This one tops that. Wow, simultaneously the most disturbing and hilarious topic I've seen on here.

Middle of the night pisses are no joke. I know of more than one person from work that has passed out (maybe they vagaled) while taking a leak in the middle of the night and suffered the consequences. One ended up busting out his two from teeth and now they are implants.

So when in doubt, let the stream flow naturally, or use two hands on the wall... If this isnt feasible, suck it up and sit.

ego aside i see no benefits to standing when peeing, been sitting for 3 years now.

no mess and more comfort. besides my piss always streamed out like a 5 headed hydra puking. #dickissues

oh yea, feet prompted up when pooping. winning.

Back