Help my special needs daughter win an adaptive tricycle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigskygreg

Reaction score
Please visit the link below and click the nominate button so that my daughter (who has Rett Syndrome) can win a bike. Thanks in advance homebrewing community !!

https://www.friendshipcircle.org/bikes/2014/03/Lydia-2/

IMG_0821-e1394459495803-383x246.jpg

Thank you for all the help everyone. We appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Bump! Hey if you ever need advice or help creating adaptive spaces in your house, send me a pm. I'm very familiar with most adaptive cods and guidelines.

Yes, her name is Lydia. You guys rock. Thank you!

Looks like she's eligible for the raffle. Good luck. I know somebody whose daughter has Rett and I am the parent of an Autistic child myself, so I know how important awareness and research are when it comes to special needs. Best of luck to you and Lydia.

FYI folks the tracking system uses your MAC address. So you can nominate from other pc's

Thanks again everyone for all the well wishes

So that's so amazing passedpawn! Thank you!

Hey, I just noticed that some browsers do not like to let you vote (it wouldn't let me click the button in Chrome), it worked in IE though. So if anyone has trouble try using a different browser.

voted! i would totally help with the donating, but i'm on very limited fundage. Best of luck!

We're almost at 300 nominations! I can't tell you how much we appreciate your votes!

I actually saw this thread linked from another thread (thanks Passedpawn). I voted and donated what I could. Best of luck!

Annnnd. That's 3 from me. I will see if I can arrange for a few more. Best of luck to your daughter on winning this one.

Back