HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
Ya I'm pumped hope the fooking lions do good this year hahaha what a joke right

Yeah, lets see how many times Ndonkykong Suh takes cheap shots like kicking a QB in the nads while he's going down and then denies knowing he did it. What a loser.

Yeah, lets see how many times Ndonkykong Suh takes cheap shots like kicking a QB in the nads while he's going down and then denies knowing he did it. What a loser.

Ya ya ya I know it's too bad because he don't need to do all that he is good without being dirty. I mean look at Tyson he was good too until he bit somebodys ear off and how about Mayweather good fighter but has to sucker punch the dude when he aint looking we all know his better then that.

Channel66 said:
There is always need for a garage. Don't let swmbo convince you otherwise.

Wait... what? :drunk:

Bwahahaha!!
I wish I had a garage.
Life lesson #1: Never buy a house without a garage. Or atleast some other place to dedicate to brewing and beer related activities.

BTW, this will be my theme song for this season when my team puts a beat down on all you other beeches. :p
[ame]http://youtu.be/hZPECFQ4NhE[/ame]

Look they put Hernandez on the Madden 25 cover.

csKWYli.jpg

Hahaha that is stupid funny I so played that last night :-D

Wow, you really do DJ at a senior's center, don't you?

Prodigy toured with a bunch of analog gear, good live show. I forget the synth guys name, but he had this custom rack set up so he was inside a sphere of gear.

Wow, you really do DJ at a senior's center, don't you?

Prodigy toured with a bunch of analog gear, good live show. I forget the synth guys name, but he had this custom rack set up so he was inside a sphere of gear.

Naw I play sh$t like that because people will come up and say can you play some club music and their idea of club music is lil wayne 2 Pac dmx 50 cent and so on so I play Shi$ like that just to be a Di%k.

Naw I play sh$t like that because people will come up and say can you play some club music and their idea of club music is lil wayne 2 Pac dmx 50 cent and so on so I play Shi$ like that just to be a Di%k.

I used to do that when I spun wayyyyyy back in high school. I loved pissing off those little... well you get my point. Haven't picked up a vinyl in ages

I used to do that when I spun wayyyyyy back in high school. I loved pissing off those little... well you get my point. Haven't picked up a vinyl in ages

Yup last I knew club music didn't have a lot of words in it but I could be wrong I only be doing this for 6 years now and yes it it fun as hell pissing those *****ebags off ;-D even funnier when it's my good friends club/bar and I have full control of the dj booth as it's all my equipment

I'm jealous. I wish I had time to get back into it. I have all the PA gear still, jbl double stacks with crown power. I have my old belt drives still but obviously those would need an upgrade.

I'm jealous. I wish I had time to get back into it. I have all the PA gear still, jbl double stacks with crown power. I have my old belt drives still but obviously those would need an upgrade.

Nice holy fook finally someone who knows a good pa set up those are two jbl jrx125 with a 18 inch sub with a small truss set up in my basement I got a bigger set up at my buddy's spot.

ForumRunner_20130630_231901.jpg

Okay, I think we've gotten off track.
There's been way too many posts that aren't about how my Silly Nannies will dominate all your weak azz teams and I'll be basking in all the glory..........and beer!
:p

Nice holy fook finally someone who knows a good pa set up those are two jbl jrx125 with a 18 inch sub with a small truss set up in my basement I got a bigger set up at my buddy's spot.

That's what mine are, beautiful sound, I haven't been in the dj game for awhile, but those PA's have gotten a lot of use at parties and bbqs. I have a carvin monitor, and a bunch of outdated lights too.

Jbl is the best for the money hands down, or at least they used to be

Edit:

There's been way too many posts that aren't about how my Silly Nannies will dominate all your weak azz teams and I'll be basking in all the glory..........and beer!

I see your topic and I raise you a more interesting one. :pokerface:

Ya your right I just thought you didn't want to Talk about all those beers I'll be receiving :-D

Let me turn the discussion back to Fantasy Football if I may...

How long have you guys been playing FF and what are the biggest differences you see since?

I'll go first, my first FF season (on yahoo FFL) was 1998 and I remember that if you didn't have at least one or hopefully two SUPERSTUD running backs you had no chance to win the league.

Nowadays running backs are, unfortunately, pretty insignificant...

NIZZLE said:
Hey buddy I came home early so I didn't find any Apocalypse Cow but I am going again real soon and I'm definitely stopping at FFF brewery.

No problem man. Sorry your trip was cut short.

Latest posts

Back