Want to win beer from around the country??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lupulinaddict

Reaction score
We have one more opening in one of our hbt fantasy football leagues. How this works is you play against 11 other hbt members for their beer. Whoever wins gets at least one commercial 22oz beer from all the other 11 users at the end of football season. If you have never played fantasy football it is super easy, super fun, and as always others on hbt are happy to help you figure it out. The best part about this is that you have more fun watching football, and you get a chance to taste at least 11 other beers from around the country that are recommended by other home brewers. Post here or Pm me and I can send you the signup info. Like I said we only have one spot so first come first serve. The draft is tonight, 9pm eastern time.

I play fantasy football and would love to join your league for 2018 if there is an opening

Back