HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they most certainly do!

KU.jpg

you may not be able to see that picture well, but it is the KANSAS jayhawks football schedule last year, with ONLY ONE WIN THE ENTIRE YEAR, AND COMING BY WAY OF THE SOUTH DAKOTA STATE JACKRABBITS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rockin:

you may not be able to see that picture well, but it is the KANSAS jayhawks football schedule last year, with ONLY ONE WIN THE ENTIRE YEAR, AND COMING BY WAY OF THE SOUTH DAKOTA STATE JACKRABBITS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rockin:

First off, there's a team called the Jack rabbits? Really?

i have no other explanation for waco other then our star safety got hurt the week before, we were running a defense we never had before, and then conservative snyder decides to let our running QB try and throw 30 yards bombs?! it was WACKO IN WACO to say the least. im not worried about texas too much as they are normally very nice to us and like to lay down in the middle of our games haha even when kstate was not that solid going back 5-6 years we still have beaten texas, even when they were ranked #3 i think. i am just excited that our last game is at ku and it their senior night! how sad to get beat terribly the last time you play at home

how kind of you haha you think tebow is gonna be a TE now?! we had joked about somebody drafting tebow, now it might be possible!

for new england, yes, for some other teams out there he should be starting and they would be much better off, oakland for example

finsfan said:
not at all! thats barely over the poverty line haha dibs on hernandez on draft day!

NIZZLE said:
What!! I was hoping to snag him up but if you insist you can have him my loss bwahahaha ;-D

Hey, hey, hey. Check the earlier posts. I already called dibs on Hernandez. Back Off!!!
:D

what a long season this will be. . . . . . . . .. i guess i dont have to draft him tho since i had second dibs

Hernandez needs to ask himself 'WWRLD?'

Serve 3 months for obstruction and go play football....

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Um no he's the main suspect. Its no longer just obstruction its open murder

Yeah I know. My point was that Ray Lewis murdered someone in front of witnesses and didnt miss a game, setting the gold standard for getting away with murder in the NFL.

Yeah I know. My point was that Ray Lewis murdered someone in front of witnesses and didnt miss a game, setting the gold standard for getting away with murder in the NFL.

Ahhhhh. Not sure if he has enough money like Lewis, plus he has this now in the works!

imagejpg_2.jpeg

Channel66 said:
Reality tv series based on the film

Co starring pacman and half the bengals from the last decade. With Mookie Blaylock as the scrappy drunk driving b-baller learning to play football.

ntbritton said:
There must have been an open spot, it looks like i took the 20th, HOP TOWN is here to take the cake!!

Welcome. I hope you enjoy losing and sending beer to me. :D

Mmmmm so who dropped out I wonder? Oh well welcome and thanks for joining the other 19 losers hahaha :p

haha yeah that is weird that someone already left. guess itd be better to have an active player! welcome and get ready to be beaten badly!

Ok I'm ready for the draft if you guys would like to bribe me I'll let you have first pick hahahaha jk :-D

Back