HBT Fantasy Football 2015, League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'ma hold you to that

Since it's only a single bomber due to the winner, I'm reasonably certain I will at least double the payment.

Also, I'm a worse coach than I thought. Apparently my kicker from last week was INACTIVE and I was too stupid to swap him out. There were 3 kickers available that would have given me the win. :(

Need a couple good weeks and I can make it in. Here's to hanging on by a thread! :D

Is there playoffs or what's the deal? I'm sure it's outlined on the site somewhere but... I'm trying to find an 1/8" VCR fitting that seemingly doesn't exist so digging for football info sounds exhausting.

Is there playoffs or what's the deal? I'm sure it's outlined on the site somewhere but... I'm trying to find an 1/8" VCR fitting that seemingly doesn't exist so digging for football info sounds exhausting.

Yep. We have two weeks left of regular play and then two weeks of playoffs. The top four teams have two weeks to win, and teams 5-8 also have a consolation bracket those weeks as well.

Since it's only a single bomber due to the winner, I'm reasonably certain I will at least double the payment.

Also, I'm a worse coach than I thought. Apparently my kicker from last week was INACTIVE and I was too stupid to swap him out. There were 3 kickers available that would have given me the win. :(

Thanks for that [emoji3]

Yep. We have two weeks left of regular play and then two weeks of playoffs. The top four teams have two weeks to win, and teams 5-8 also have a consolation bracket those weeks as well.

Funk yeah, thanks. I'm gonna crush that consolation bracket.

Gah on the outside looking in right now......need to make a push too many teams in the way though

Haha a couple years ago, the consolation bracket (which I was apart of) made a side bet to send beer to the winner of the losers. Pretty fun if everyone agrees to it! :mug:

And then the winner of the consolation disappeared...

Yeah... That part sucked, but we all ended up swapping anyway! that guy lived out of the country so I dont think he was gonna ship beer either way...

Yea, didn't really suck that much since the three of us ended up getting beer out of the deal.

Not that it really matters at this point, but I have three QBs and none of them are playing this week. Two are on the same team (Browns). Pretty much sums up my season.

Edit: swapped romo for bridgewater. Look out now!

Not that it really matters at this point, but I have three QBs and none of them are playing this week. Two are on the same team (Browns). Pretty much sums up my season.

That sounds about as good as my situation right now.

Rivers vs. Denver or Foles vs. It Doesn't Matter He Still Sucks

Almost time for the playoffs!

Looks like we have 3 teams already in:

Beer hunters @lupulinaddict
The yeastie boys @Brewser
MrStinkerTinker @sudbuddy

and two teams fighting for the last spot:

Cream @WyoBrewer
and myself (who will obviously win this last spot ;))

I hope everyone has had a good year up to this point and it continues through the playoffs and contingency bracket. Side bets for the winner of the losers brackets are always fun, so whoever ends up involved in that should considering that as well. Cheers!

Despite the way it may appear, I'll not be throwing it to help you get in @finsfan
I'll make @wyobrewer earn it

I hate Pittsburgh. I was up by 100 pts going into Sunday night's game, then Pittsburgh happened.

Almost time for the playoffs!

Looks like we have 3 teams already in:

Beer hunters @lupulinaddict
The yeastie boys @Brewser
MrStinkerTinker @sudbuddy

and two teams fighting for the last spot:

Cream @WyoBrewer
and myself (who will obviously win this last spot ;))

I hope everyone has had a good year up to this point and it continues through the playoffs and contingency bracket. Side bets for the winner of the losers brackets are always fun, so whoever ends up involved in that should considering that as well. Cheers!

Should be an interesting final week!

i didn't come in last! and in my last game, i only left 4 points on the bench - woo hoo! I suck.
:(

someone let me know where to send beer in a couple weeks..

Latest posts

Back